THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

A fleshplanet overrun by moles, sounds like job for the MIB. I miss Will Smith as agent J…

Honestly I miss Will Smith as Will Smith, nowadays he’s just a sellout.

I remember the good ol’ Days siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I see you changed your pfp from a gangsta dawg to a red panda. It sure looks cute!

Thank you, but I can’t seem to get it to center correctly.

Double post! But I went tohttps://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/welcome-to-discourse/8
And I went to the link for the shout box and it appeared as an actual thread. It had 5167 posts. Isn’t the limit 5000?

The shoutbox is only kind of a thread. It has its own special rules.

I’m not dead now. THE NECRO KING IS BACK!
Prob not, without school making this forum the only fun thing I keep getting caught up in gaming.

My favourite thing to do is to like everyone’s comments in the shoutbox so they get pinged a hundred times

Great idea! diabolical laughter

Oh well, wonder low long until it hits 10000 posts

Ah, there you go! You got your pfp centred! But I personally liked seeing the bushy little tail. Ah well, your pfp, your choice.

Thank you. You can still see the tip of tail at the bottom left.

I just realized that I’ve lost all of my calculations for prove that my crustacean civilization is possibly.
Damn, should I start over?
(looks at thread)
hhyyrylainen will probably kill me if I bring that back

If we can’t have an underwater civilisation, then the best we have is a crustacean civilisation or a colonised ocean planet.

After coming back to spore recently I realized that my main species (named “Reaper”) is actually a herbivore despite committing mass genocide for every stage after the cell stage so they simply kill for the sake of killing

One of my species is the opposite. It has insanely good attacking traits. But tried to befriend everything.

I always do genocide runs. No matter the species diet. I find it more fun to chomp away at a creature than dancing in front of its face, only to be rejected because the whole posse joined in to bully me into failing.

I usually do that to, but I wanted to try something different.

mass genocide in spore is surely the best way to thrive