THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

It just occurred to me that I have never posted on this thread.

2 Likes

lots of things happened and will happen in September, there is Friday the 13th, area 51 ā€œraidā€, Minecon live and thrive 0.4.2 will be released in the 28th according to the Github Milestone!
but it could be delayed for all we know, letā€™s hope that doesnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Also I remembered the 21st night of September, so you can put that on the list.

4 Likes

Not a dev :
Imgur
Imgur
i went onto to thrive gallary and upscaled the image

4 Likes

Donā€™t know where this came from but I found it cool:
My creator was not a hero, but he was one to me.
My creator sought for a weapon, and thus made me.
I was built to process, then to think, then to feel.
After that he built me a body, first to look, then to move, then to walk.
Upon me moving he then set to work, his bench becoming an anvil, the anvil becoming a forge, the forge becoming a factory.
He then began to build onto me, first with software, then with armour, then with armaments.
And thus I am here.
My creator built me, first with desire, then with hate, then with revenge.
And now i serve him, doing as he wishes, not because I am forced to, not because I agree with him, but because Iā€™m indebted to him, because life is a gift I cannot repay.

3 Likes

Remember Barney? How everyone hated him almost universally. Iā€™m collecting school Barney death song and I have three so far:

A B C D E F G
Barney is my enemy
Put a shotgun up his nose
Pull the trigger, there he goes

I love you
You love me
Letā€™s go out and kill Barney
With a baseball bat and a 2x4
No more purple dinosaur

My schools:
I hate you
You hate me
Letā€™s tie Barney to a tree
Shoot him with a .44
no more purple dinosaur

Upon looking back I really donā€™t know why Barney out of EVERY OTHER kids TV show got such universal hate.

EDIT: I just found an entire page of these things: http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Anti-Barney_Songs

4 Likes

Can we try to keep the welcoming people from going offtopic? If someone posts in #introductions then go wild, but otherwise try not to make useless posts welcoming users, please.

3 Likes

I need help finding a song. It plays in some cursed image compilations, and it sounds really trippy. Along with that, it sounds like an older song too. Only lyrics I could make out from it were ā€œItā€™s all in your headā€ somewhere in the song. No amount of Google searching has helped me find it.

1 Like

You are living in a creepypasta.

I actually found it looking in the discription of some cursed image videoā€™s I had in my watch history.

It is this, but slowed down to be creepier?

Oh, HERE it is.

1 Like

Iā€™ve made a habit of looking up random words in the search feature to see what words havenā€™t been said on the forums. Some of them are surprising.

Edit: I typed a naughty word and it just loaded thereā€¦ watching meā€¦ I closed out before it loaded.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. I wanted to answer the guy, but I never played Stellaris and the Space stage is far in development. Although, I could have redirected him into the Universal Space stage ideas threadā€¦

TIL that itā€™s @QuantumCrabā€™s birthday (how old are ya now, big boy?) and that I have just necroed for over a year (approximately).

EDIT : 10 months, actually.

When you check op.gg and find you have a 90% win rate in recent league games. :thinking::face_with_monocle: I must be a god among men.

Anyone on this forum play League of Legends? Always looking for new frequent players to play with.

Insert me, making realistic creatures in spore because I feel bad for the people who play with community stuff and get Odie from Garfield.

2 Likes

Currently watching minecon live
im team Swamp!

2 Likes

Nah, mountains for life!

4 Likes

Not to make a trioā€¦ but badlands are kind of neat.

1 Like

nooo! mountains won!

1 Like

You better watch the thrive livestream starting in an hour and a half:

instead of being a traitor.
4 Likes