THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

pls no mak faek quote

yeah this is the most i’ll ever do with quotes that don’t exist, just make it look like important text

Do any of you guys play an instrument?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yes, but only drum. Drum is the superior instrument

1 Like

I play clarinet, violin and keyboard

But I know how to play clarinet the most

Also @Nover452 I am about three eighths done with coloring my animation

1 Like

**double post

I’m getting kikygames flashbacks…

1 Like

I don’t have anything against that, just don’t claim it to be an official thrive thing.

1 Like

I play piano and keyboard (post filler)

I have read two weeks’ worth of posts on the forums!

Nice, what’s left on your quest to read all the forum posts?

Current game, future game, and forums games
I think that’s it, oh and bug reports too

This is going to be great for your read time

Can’t wait until you complete your task

1 Like

Every time I come check on the forums there are more than 100 replies in here. At this rate the post limit is gonna be reached by next month and we will have to make a new one!

3 Likes

Maybe not the next month but if it continues at this rate we might have to make another one in less than a year or so

5 or 6 months, I think?

Yes

Maybe less than that

But we are just less than halfway toward at the full capacity of the thread

1 Like

snipped meme
:jack_o_lantern:

I’ve tolerated a few on topic memes from you, but that is too much. There was a meme thread but that didn’t go well, so now memes are effectively very limited. If you want to post some discussion related meme, then please at least link it from somewhere else to not take up space on the forum server.

Edit: this also applies to the shoutbox
there’s just been too many posts for the to carefully read everything

Second edit: this limitation doesn’t apply to thrive specific memes (that I don’t consider extremely crappy)

why did you put a pumpkin there, its not halloween yet

wait a minute…

I feared for that. But I was expecting a warning before. But don’t bother, no problem.
I really admit that this was beyond normal, I was just open to warnings, now I finally got something to say if it was too much. (edit: and also nobody did it too so maybe that was the warning :thinking:)
I’m ok with that.

You should be more cautious, @LordLovat, as you have stepped into the territory of the Great Faceless Eye, who is more powerful than any sith lord…