THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i found a 3 year old thread, guess who will acheive the biggest necro of all time!

Iā€™ve achieved 2 years old, but Iā€™d like to wait until theyā€™re at least 10 years old. Imagine 100, lol.

In the next five years I will get a new computer so I can properly play thrive and necro a certain thread

If itā€™s not too old, though. Then you can. But Iā€™d like to keep those threads for myself. There are also the rare Indian spammers who are stealing my necros. Luckily, hhyyrylainen kicks them out with his banhammer.

Really? I thought there were only two banned users

i found the gdd feedback thread in future game, its old, dead and can help achieve the biggest necro of all time

imma try finding older dead threads

Well, this is awkward (@Novam is a thing )

Waitā€¦ @Novam and @Nover452ā€¦ wait a minuteā€¦

oh yea i remember that lmao, i thought you were a spammer rofl

Wow, I canā€™t believe you betrayed us @Nover452!!!

Donā€™t necro that thread. If you do, itā€™s gonna get locked and it will waste its potential taste!

Hahaha, that moment made me change the ā€œVanity Nameā€ of that account to ā€œThe Indian Scammerā€, now that i have access to my account, i donā€™t use that one

1 Like

Would be kinda funny if you log into that account for April fools

Also speaking of April fools, everyone should switch names when the day starts

that would mean the mods have to change them, the mods changing our names would be the funniest thing to do on april fools

From alphabetical order to be more specific

imma make a list of the oldest threads in each category lol

meta:

• thoughts on the new shoutbox thread

announcements:

• devlog #14 thread

current game:

• colors in the game thread

bug reports:

• audio crashes megathread

modding:

• red gui mod thread

future game:

• gdd feedback thread

imma add more afterwards

Iā€™ve done a mistake, and I seriously repent it. I canā€™t access my account,but Iā€™m trying, Donā€™t worry , Iā€™ll get it soon

Imagine being microbial

laughs in spacefaring

I DID IT!!! YAAAAAY

This caused extreme happiness in me

1 Like

hey hhyyry, do youtube videos take up space or is it just images?