THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Good question actually. I really don’t know but its a film/movie.
edit: a person commented in the video comments section and said that was from a film called “Corra que a policia vem aí” which means
“Run because police is coming”. Maybe its a brazilian movie, maybe not.

I just have discovered that i can quote reacts

(i made the text more wide to be easier to read)

@TeaKing, can I call you TeaQueen’s brother?
1 Like

NO
just NO
not in a fricking trillion years
why?
because i have no sis lol

I was kidding! Sorry if I made you mad. I won’t call you like that.

Also…

I went on the Internet and this was on it!

Pure illegal substances trip.

Furthermore…

I went on the Internet this week and I found this!

Rated Teen

Jeremy Clarkson: I Went On The Internet, And I Found This... - YouTube

1 Like

wait did you get my joke or no?
i wasnt serious

Oh, well I was making a reference to you-know-who’s shitposts in that private thread.

I once saw that video, i can confirm, it’s an illegal video, whith a very sad ending

The former is a bad trip and the latter is critique of society within the car & racing industry.
Lane closed

to ease congestion

Funnyyy joke!

Well that was confusing…

I desire to know what that joke means :thinking:

Watch the second video if you’re old enough.
Honestly, it’s just one part after the aforementioned joke where there are “suggesting pictures”, but the joke is basically this:
Sometimes the road is blocked by a traffic, which means that all cars accumulate and create “congestion” on the road. Generally, you want the roads to be larger because the larger it is the more cars can pass through and ease the congestion. But the guy in the second video found a picture of a post (not a forum post, just a real post for road warning) saying that the road was made smaller by blocking a part of it to “ease” the congestion where in fact, it just worsens the traffic.

Ohh ok…

Well that was quite the advanced joke :face_with_monocle:
I knew it had something to do with cars…

It took the crowd in the video a fraction of seconds to understand, but it took me 2 seconds to get it. I guess it’s because I rarely get out of my cavern and barely touched the road.
It’s easy for me to stay within my home during a pandemics. Staying inside for a long time doesn’t affect me one bit.

So you’re basically me, but from another country.

Seriously this pandemic has only changed me by making me more responsible, as i needed time to do things that i didn’t need to do before, so i had to make a schedule for me. Also it made me better at drawing but that isn’t important.

1 Like

Europe are you from?

The same happens with me, I’m even starting to think this is the normal life sometimes. :crazy_face:

No, i’m not European, i’m Amerikan! (From the continent of America)

I mean
I guess staying inside has made me more responsible and lazier as well

IM FROM ENGLAND
AMERIKA!

Really? So am I! I always thought you were from Europe tho

OH, belgium, well I’m Canadian! I hope your state has good pandemic conditions despite the lack of leadership from Trump.

no polito

EDIT: Oh you meant the continent