THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i can give u a suggestion

Jojo

Is JOJOā€™S bizarre adventure even in Amazon? :thinking:

1 Like

if not he can still watch it on crunchy roll

Amazon is a jojo reference

2 Likes

Hey @PositiveTower youā€™re finally spacefaring now!

Oh and how could I forget that literally everything is a jojo reference
(Srsly if weā€™re going by this logic then breathing is a jojo reference because you need to breathe in order to use Hamon which is one power system in jojo)

1 Like

Amazon was created after jojo was created so it must be true

Why did you change your pfp back to the original letter?

Everyone is becoming spacefaring and doing space farming while I stay in my safe green sphere

2 Likes

Speaking about that, you have fifty posts left before you become a spacefarer

2 Likes

Placeholder until i have something i like as a profile or never.I mean what the hell are you talking about the P is my PFP,PP is life,PP is love.Hail the P

5 Likes

Everyone is becoming spacefaring, but we arenā€™t getting many new active people.

What happen to your profile picture PositiveTower ?

It became the ultimate profile
The P

All hail the mighty P

No, itā€™s not against the rules. The rules state that you canā€™t post in a thread thatā€™s too old unless itā€™s relevant. Still, there is probably the common sense rule, but I had to. hehe

It isnā€™t confusing if you remember the history of the forums or if you go back to the quoted post and read the discussion.

You mean yesterday, but yeah. I took my meds yesterday.

Inappropriate joke

Soldier from TF2 Memes: Hail the Painā€¦

Iā€™ve only left for some hours. What happened?

3 Likes

We got space war, Blackjacksike historical reply, PostiveTower is now P (which is now a new religion)

also PostiveTower is space boi

We also got the War of the Ring Trust Level, from

The Lord of The Trust Levels,
The Fellowship of the Pumpkin

And Iā€™m Lovatalf the only wizard sherlock that remained as SaruTea the wise turned to Pumpkion and the other wizard gave his staff to me, and the other 2 unknown ones areā€¦unknown.
So Iā€™m the last wizard sherlock that remains in the mission of the fight against the dark lord pumpkion
And nover is Nrodo

2 Likes

This has got to be the most confusing day on the forums

1 Like

ā€œBut Kikion was destroyedā€, said Nrodo

ā€œNoā€
ā€œPumpkin has returnedā€ said Lovatalf
ā€œHis ancient form was lost, but his spirit still existsā€