THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I also hope you get better!

Iā€™ve found this series calle Alien Biosphere Evolution (No its not the one by Blibaridion this one is from Phrenotopia) wich goes indeep into the topic of evolution and other related things (In an episode he even explains why the spore editor was wrong and what would be a more realistic aproach)

1 Like

Anyone plays Dota 2? I heard Moba games were popular but they never interested me until recently. I heard of some annoying characters such as Teemo (LoL) and Techies (Dota 2). Iā€™d like to play Dota 2 specifically to annoy people with traps by using Techies. :crazy_face:

Best game in the galaxy, but you have to play with the worst species in the galaxy.

ā€” A Steam user review on Dota 2

TIL that DOTA means ā€œDefense of the Ancientsā€.

So are the ancients retarded too?

haha get it? Ancients also means elders!

sigh I wish I hadnā€™t said that thing about the Eldersā€¦

The today I learned thread is in the #science category because it is meant for scientific things that you find out, not just any piece of trivia.

1 Like

I play (and still play) LOL for 5 years, I also try Dota, soo maybe I can say something about that.
First from all, the different between the two its about how they ship that:
Dota its about the mastery and cooperative
Lol (league of legend) it about the fun and ez to learn, hard to master

It not from every one, they are the one of most toxic everiment, but also very popular.

I personally love the lore they make over the years and play a lot of the game.

Teemo is annoying with is blind and the mushrooms trap (the community call him the devil and even have skin because of that)
I donā€™t play a lot of Dota, soo I
Canā€™t say a lot about that, soo yes ā€¦

I have no more to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gynes of Ant Species with a cast thatā€™s only purpose is to lay eggs can clone the sexual cells of Drones they mate with. Black Crazy Ants take this one step further and can clone themselves, the drones they mated with and clones that becomes the Worker Cast.

I want someone to tell me and I want them to tell me the truth. Can you take anyone at all from this community, look them straight in the eyes and say they fairly deserve beepis?

What is that supposed to mean? Can you elaborate on what that is?

I asked a simple question. Do we deserve beepis? A or B?

Yes, but what is beepis?

Yes, we deserve that cute beepis. Did you draw it?

Oh, the picture? Yeah. That isnā€™t beepis though, thatā€™s just his manager who is a robot built in an underwater civilization and shouldnā€™t exist.

it need some beepis, and a leviathan behind him like in Subnautica

Sorry, I guess I forgot about the category. Iā€™ll remember that (TellTale vibes).

You know there is a math plugin, right?

M = \int X + Y
$$
M = \int X + Y
$$

Yeah but like the math there is still very clear without it

I donā€™t know; it feels neater.

$$
D = \frac{33}{50}L \cdot (1 - 4 \cdot P \cdot p), where
$$
D = \frac{33}{50}L \cdot (1 - 4 \cdot P \cdot p), where

D : Distance per hunt
L : Path Length
P : Predator Population Density
p : Prey Population Density

$$
D = \frac {0.6617L}{\sqrt [20] {{Food_{Sources}}^7}}
$$
D = \frac {0.6617L}{\sqrt [20] {{Food_{Sources}}^7}}

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX

GIVE BEEPIS. NOW. awufoagau

Yas has, beepis, with reaper or ghost leviathan. Or one of the below zero ones.