THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

But… A thread with 12 posts had orange

I think it might be actually related to the amount of recent posts as I noticed some forum games are blue even with a lot of posts. If someone wants to know for sure, I’m sure googling discourse thread post count colours will turn up something relevant.

1 Like

It might be like to post ratio. i think when you hover over the number, it says “this thread has a high like to post ratio”

1 Like

Why are some of letters dark when i select them?

is this some sort of hidden code?

Doesn’t happen to me:

It’s a signal from your computer trying to tell you that it is dying or something, lol.

1 Like

it might be a problem on your side. i dont seem to have this problem.

Missing a capacitor in the GPU? PSU trying to tell you it has cancer?

Well I personally think it’s your end only as I’m doing that because I have nothing better to do.
In non Scyo terms, its normal on my end.

Have any of you ever thought that omelettes are just egg tortillas?

2 Likes

what is an egg tortilla?

It’s a omelet

A tortilla but instead of it being made out of dough it’s just eggs

What is eggs? br br br

they are ingredients for a omelet, which is a egg tortilla

1 Like

A weird carcass for unborn birds, reptiles and a bunch of other animals. It commonly tastes like baby bird

its not a common form of child eating?

Have you ever had a Bacon and Egg Toasted Sandwich? Underrated meal if you ask me.

I agree. but cheese makes it even better

1 Like

Hello there.
I would want to congratulate you with the cosmonautics day.
60 years ago was launched Vostok 1 with first human Yuri Gagarin on board, who reached orbit. 1 hour and 48 minutes.
Great day for all us, comrades!

7 Likes

Given how flexible the brain can be, according to Lord Gaben, perhaps neural interface could be used for Thrive VR in the future? I’m pretty sure that it’d be difficult to control a 4 handed creature with real motion alone. This flexibility would allow such movement. Am I right?

1 Like