THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I don’t know about PewDiePie or Jacksepticeye since they don’t really play a lot of video games and they really do the big releases, markpiler is most likely since he doing a series on smaller weird simulator games. but I feel it would take the 1.0 release before any big youtubers to cover the game

1 Like

Sure, Markiplier seems very likely for this kind of game. Although, I never said they would review the game right after the Steam release. Eh, anyway…

What’s that?

reactions go brrrr
thats what it is

I see it perfectly normally? Perhaps you need to refresh or maybe some cached things didn’t get updated correctly on your end?

Nevermind, it got corrected.

I wonder what everybody’s favorite stage will be once its released…

• Microbe!
  • Multicellular!
  • Aware!
  • Awakening!
  • Society!
  • Industrial!
  • Space!

0 voters

Remember, People will see what you vote for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is the poll muti-choice if we can only pick one?

no idea ._.
Im not experienced with polls, so i mixed some things up.
but it shouldnt affect the experience of the poll

I would most likely enjoy Aware the most

The Creature Stage from Spore was my favorite and the main thing that got me excited about Thrive was imagining that concept but with a lot more depth and thought put into it

Edit: Off-topic, but I just noticed Discourse changed the green glow around the profile pictures when the user is online. Ngl I liked the old one better but I like this one as well

Society. It’s such an underdone topic in spore, and it’s such a a human-centric sadness in 4x games.

I don’t change things like that. I just install updates. And if they majorly break the site theme, then I’ll do something about it.

I know that but I suppose my wording was bad

apologies for being unclear, I’ll edit my post rq

I had a strange idea that we might finish:
The monthly art competition is slowly fading, and now some people do not want or know at all.
At one point I thought maybe I would change direction:
Instead of a drawing contest, a writing contest!
In a format similar to the monthly art competition, each month had a new topic to which they would write a short story (no longer than one post or 30,000 words, and enslavement to the forum rules of course) and at the end of the month there was a choice for the best story of the month.
I thought that maybe drawing is not for everyone, but writing is the main essence for writing something in the forum.
It can contribute of course to anyone who wants to improve in English or develop creative thinking.
I would love if you are in favor of it or not

4 Likes

That sound neat, and I be down for it

Me too! I think it could be very interesting.

Also, I hope the auto evo will create amazing creatures and not just abominations like most human made spore creatures.

Same to all the above.

I think that is an amazing idea, but possibly the contest could change every month? Like one month it is drawing, the next is is writing, really anything people could think of.

2 Likes

Random post out of nowhere. I recently have rediscovered old games including Pokemon Crystal on Game Boy Color. So I went on YouTube and I found someone playing a bad translation version of the game.

Funniest :belgium: I’ve ever seen. It’s worse than Google Translation.