THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Can i get back to the Lounge? Dont ask what that is if i tell u i will have to kill u!

Yah need to get your regular membership back, which means you’ll have to basically be active for a while (I had the same thing when I left for vacation a while back, it took a while)

What is the lounge

A place that doesn’t exist. You didn’t hear anything

Yes i did i saw the text
(Is it illuminati :triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler: i dont have an illuminati emoji so i used these because they’re triangles)

Plz stop or…

Dont worry i didnt put my name in the forum so they wont find me all you know me as rednascar or merlok

Plz stop we got undercover agents that follow you and u might be friends with some.

1: i have no friends
2: i dont go out that much
And 3: i wasnt on the forum until like 24 days ago

Maby they are closer to you
also this reminds me of my forum game voting system

Here’s some history trivia, when did war go from something good in the eyes of the European people to something bad.

When they became liberals (just a joke)

That was a good laugh you gave me but wrong.

Ah i thought of some thing i was banned on the day that my countiry started the revolution againts the nazis

After world war 1 and 2 thats my true anwser

WW1, people cheered when it started but when WW2 started people cried.

now hhyyrylainen is gonna say stop with the political talk, im out i didnt do anything

One of the requirements of acquiring the rank of Regular is that you have not been silenced or suspended. So if you have a suspension in the past you can’t get to the rank of Regular before some moderator or admin clears the penalty history of that person.

How many people are there watching us with no account how many phantoms are there?

I think people cheered when WW1 ended too tho. I feel like the biggest change was because “stories about chivalric fights on the battlefield written by poets” were replaced with “images and self-written texts of mentally and/or physically scarred soldiers”. It was overall just a pretty shitty time to be alive, so not having war be everywhere was pretty great for everyone