THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Those are rookie numbers, you’ll need to bump those up a lot.

I’ve been hoping for a while that I might be the first person to reach ascended status in a year or two.

It’s just our custom theme not having backgrounds for all elements.

1 Like

Has anyone ascended before?

On the previous forums there were some people with over 5000 posts, I think. These new forums, even though these will soon have been in use longer than the previous forums, don’t seem to get the same level of posting activity so no one has reached similar post counts on here.

Remember, one day there will be THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread Thread

i fell like dezzy with blue on blue backround

Plot twist: The servers become full before that happens

i really want to make that thread. The notification count would be extraordinary

2 Likes

We are around 2,000 posts away from the end of this thread. I wonder how many miscellaneous threads will be made until Thrive development is completed.

Somewhere close to 900 prolly

Fun fact, the last time you read a message was 0 seconds ago

In mobile my writing display takes up the whole screen so hah! For now you’re wrong! The second I post this it won’t be but whatever

whatever you are looking for is always in the lastv place you look

Wait, normal threads run out to?

I’ve heard so but I don’t have any confirmation aside from the fact that this isn’t the first misc chat. I think once I looked it up and found an older one. I might go find and link it. Edit: can’t find it but shoutbox was locked for having too many replies so confermed.

They run out at 10,000 posts

I feel like there should be a setting or something to turn that off for specific posts.

Off topic (from the topic in the off topic thread) but does anyone know how to see who voted what in a poll, preferably only after a poll has closed or only by the polls creator?

I have a forum game I’m running where for a certain event (for those who know, the Summit) it would be easiest to have multiple choice on, so I could vote multiple times for the NPC civs and have the players be able to see what option in the poll is winning. However, I only want the players to be able to vote once, and I want them to vote without knowing specific other civs choices. Is there a way to do that?

Also for the same reason (NPC civs) is it possible to make it so one option can be voted for multiple times by one person? Just in case I randomize it and two civs land on the same option

Yes, you can set the poll options to only show votes after closing and to show who voted for what.

1 Like

i remember i used to think that normal threads shut after 5000, but that obvious;y isnt true

Yeah real rookie. Even if I keep up posting at my current pace, it will take me…

1 minute, mathing in progress…

One and a half years to get to ascended

Now, the question is how to bump my post count without spamming…