THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Why hastags, just why

No, me first!

Me too!

proposal: a facepalm react emoji. if its too hard it doesnt need to be usable on every post, just BurgeonBlasā€™ really.

7 Likes

It is done.

2 Likes

much thank. yk this is what i love about this community. the mods and devs are nice, community minded people and the fans are nice, development minded people i return. so yeah i just passive-aggressived myself into getting a new way to show my displeasure with peopleā€™s arguments. the world is good.

2 Likes

I died inside today when I didnā€™t see my post getting registered. and then I felt joy again when I saw it got posted and it was only a connection issue

Donā€™t go to the discord

ohhh that sounds suspenseful
also. i dont. its muted. i never enter that server

As long as you donā€™t refresh the page, your post should stay locally in your browser, so you can try submitting it later.

Or at least only visit the general, development, bug reports etc. channels

i check announcements and development sometimes

I got banned so the negative feeling is partly because of that

ohhh oof did you do something or was it someone abusing mod power (i dont have the time to care how guarded mod powers are)?

Oh someone told me to kill myself and I got mad. Itā€™s mainly my fault

DAMM. discord be like. hope the other guy got banned too.

No they didnā€™t get banned

love the new emoji. its pretty accurate. :belgium: toxic people, theres all too many of them

wait who was that other person?

1 Like

They werenā€™t a person, they were a creature and im not saying that to be rude or calling them savage. That is what they are

1 Like

A rogue AI, perhaps? Discobot, do you have anything to do with this?

@discobot fortune

New proposal! How about adding this emoji?

:scream:

OH, HOW ABOUT ANIMATED GIF EMOJIS!

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

Why do people think making fire underwater is such an absurd idea. What a bunch of hard headed folks smh

1 Like