THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I wonder if we could make it a meme…

1 Like

:>o<:
/0—:magnet: smeltle the meltle :fire:
//\

3 Likes

:>o<:
/0\
-:cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat:

nike shoes :sunglasses:

7 Likes

|0|
° ° sussy …

1 Like

I dont have anywhere else to put this, so here is a little sneak peek of the forum game i am working on

Terrain Map for Mediterranean and Middle East

5 Likes

And i already know that im gonna play this one

2 Likes

save me a place here becuse we know I play that its neseseery

2 Likes

Same as the kings above

2 Likes

working on the terrain is such a pain because i keep losing progress. I have already accidentally deleted all of europe on one occasion, and just now i lost all of india, china, north europe, and east europe.

Edit: oh, and i also lost all of the islands along with that.

Why does that happen though?

accidental reloading of the page. if i swipe to hard to the right, my laptop thinks i want to go to the previous page i was on and sends me back. Thank god for the autosave feature though.

1 Like

Heres a slightly annoying solution
Save after every edit
Or every 5 edits

thats basically what im doing now. my sanity wont be able to deal with another loss of progress.

1 Like

What do you use to make it ?

im using the europa universalis IV map on mapchart.net

Once i finish, do yall want to see the map? or should i keep it in its entirety secret?

3 Likes

Its just the world map right? No need to keep it secret lol

2 Likes

I’m playing that forum game.

1 Like

The video game Spore released 14 years ago today! It holds up rather well for a game that came out 14 years ago (if you ignore the stability issues).

1 Like

Well here is the completed terrain map with 3,253 unique cells. I changed the colors but im not sure i like it

World Terrain Map

Funnily enough, europe is by far the least accurate area onthat map.

3 Likes

That look amazing!
I cant wait to see what cooking here