THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Is this the only thread to have reach 1000 posts?

1 Like

Just changed my pfp to get into the halloween spirit.

I like it, it has that spook to it, you know?

Yes like a spooky scary skeleton that sends shivers down your spine (im so funny)

Iā€™m not sure when I got this, but i just now noticed i got the industrial thingy, yay!

Oh lol i also saw Iā€™m Sentient now!

Wee

Now, how many of those posts were contributing to a serious disc-

Congrats!

3 Likes

If I could, I would make the post count only count posts in categories that arent #forum-games

4 Likes

what is a post count and why is it so important?

Your group depends on it. It says it next to a persons name (Industrial, Microbial, etc.).

3 Likes

Ooo i thought it was this ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thatā€™s new, didnā€™t you say a while back that you didnā€™t know how to do that?

I still donā€™t. Thatā€™s why I said that I would do it if I could. If I absolutely would have to I think with much effort and hacking around in discourse code, I could, but thatā€™s not a good use of my time.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s what you said. My brain somehow auto-corrected it into ā€œif yā€™all wantā€ or something

Random sentence:

The best evidence that there is intelligent alien life is that they didnā€™t try to contact us yet.

They are too scared to visit us for our idiocy.

2 Likes

A stupid questionā€¦ can we talk about how awesome is modded spore? :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve modded spore before, it was a fun playthrough, that was.

Until my game crashed when I started the Cell Stage, at least.

1 Like