THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Happy for you! I’m glad you’ve become part of the dev team!

Thats why it took so long.

They didnt rush it, they perfected it.

I think i am seeing a lack of people miscellaneously talking.

furiously begins typing in random things to quench bowldawgs unquenchable desire for miscellaneously talking

SMACKS LIPS

“And you will all live to grow and thrive

EDIT : From : https://crimsonreaper3513.tumblr.com/post/165664568218/alittlebiteverything-pennywise-monologue

The first image was deleted and the second wasn’t as good as the third one, so… .

AND GO ON TO LIVE HAPPY LIVES

until old age dates you back to the weedsssss uh

1 Like

Looks like someone found me on YouTube again.

2 Likes

Isnt it weird how this forum is full of thrive members, but as soon as you look elsewhere, there are almost non whatsoever

like, gee, what the hecks goin on

The Discord has 752 members. We’re more numerous than you think.

In all fairness I rarely go there, and holy crap really?

Its just that nearly 90% of them dont really chat there, from my experience at least.

Does that mean that the people who are here are just weird or unnaturally motivated to help with the game

1 Like

Oh crap! I didn’t know! (I’m not on discord, lol; what is the use of the discord by the way?)

Hey everybody! I wanted to post a meme (it’s a video) and I don’t know if it is allowed or not.

?

I’m sure its okay, i’ve done it a few times, and I havent gotten in trouble. Don’t rely on me though, make sure the Mods condone it at least.

Can I send you the meme by private message? (all I want is that someone discovers this kind of meme)

Sure, I wouldnt mind discovering a new meme.

Please send! happy to discover new memes.

Hmm, maybe you should ask RoboRomb… Even though, that meme is quite dangerous to some people…

P.S. : You have to be at least 14-15 to watch this meme, else your mind will be broken.

@Roboromb how bad is it?