THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

How in the world, I have 363 days visited too.

1 Like

319 days for me, but of course i am a bit of a newer user.

1 Like

I just realized that my likes received to likes given ratio is 2:1, I need to start liking more.

If I get the Thrive Empire large enough can it get it’s own discussion room and raid chat room? (I’m gonna go to the forum, it probably has people who will organize this on a game they play.)

2 Likes

You’ll first need to get people to join it.

The point of this is to get awareness out about the game (and expand the community), however, the best way to have people notice it in a game is by having a large guild/faction/tribe on the servers. Making a large tribe requires cooperation and trying to get a bunch of random people together has RARELY worked out for me. The larger the clan the less likely of betrayal so having a few people I can trust not to stab me in the back from the start gives a HUGE advantage.

This was long but that’s why I want people so bad.

1 Like

No, not really. I gave up about 200+ days in because of the dip in post/discussion quality.

I think that badge is for consecutive days. So even if you have more than 365 visited days it doesn’t count unless you have 365 days visited in a row.

Well in that case: How in the?

You just need to check the forum every day. It’s not that difficult. Unless you don’t really love Thrive.

Edit: I have just achieved spacefaring status, bringing balance to the universe against #forum-games!

1 Like

I know you’re joking, but are forum games really that bad? When I think of recent active forum games, only 2 come to mind

Forum games category has 4456 posts in it. Other categories have way less: #future-game (2075), #current-game (1109) and #meta (755). The second biggest category is #not-thrive with 3410 posts. So, yes, it is a problem that there is way less discussion about thrive than other stuff on these forums.

Well thats just factoring in post counts. Most forum game posts are just simple:

Vote 1: Eat
Vote 2: Poop

In terms of actual meaningful discussion, the normal topics still win out with almost all posts in them being useful information. In forum games, there are several short, meaningless posts for every important one. So Thrive related topics are much more active than one might think.

2 Likes

Does it astonish anyone else that Kenshi was in development for 11 years before being released?

What in God’s green holy name is Kenshi?

Its A Game

I’ve decided for no real reason to commit to joining in with getting this thread to 10K messages

1 Like

October 18th huh? So how was your holloween?

Seriously, stop it

11 Likes

“Maybe she’s born with it, maybe she needs help.”

Stop trying to fish for likes?

5 Likes