THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

How in the…?
What…?
Oh… did you sign out?

Nope, it’s just that if you remain tabbed out too long, the forum qualifies you as not online, which takes a while to update, so if you tab back to it, you’ll remain ‘offline’ for a while, even if you’re online.

A cure for cancer?

Hey nasa saved humanity again

Yeppy yup NASA has done it again.
Edit: You know how silicone based life is possible, but they would breathe out quartz? Maybe they could be carbon based, but create certain silicone based cells to create a quartz shell, would this work?

How reliable would quartz work as a shell though?

Happily birthday nerd!

Oops, double post and replied to the wrong post by said person of celebration.

Apparently quartz is nearly indestructible.

Happy birthday to you
You’re 100 and 2
I smell like a monkey don’t wanna insult lel

Thank you BowlDwag aka 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

1 Like

Happy birthday nerd! You are now one year closer to Dying!

sorry that joke was a bit grim, but in all seriousness happy birthday!

1 Like

for me it’s not april 8th anymore, but thank you @Deathpacitoast
Edit @discobot should wish people happy birthday

That awkward moment when it’s just you and a developer on

1 Like

This happened to me, except 2 devs were on.

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I recently found out about this game and whilst knowing really basic biology only it piqued my curiosity. The game being open source I figured I’d help in a small way by at least posting a bug report!

The forum interface is pretty unique and I’m glad that it seems the project is still active.

3 Likes

This was never answered so I post it again.

If they…
Know about pressure.
Edit: and force. And need to kill something from a range.

Yes, but not all ranged weapons are guns, a crossbow isn’t a gun, guns use gunpowder to fire a projectile at high speeds. That being said, is a rail gun a gun since it uses magnetism, would we call plasma and laser weapons guns? (This is a debate separate from the current question, for the sake of this NO gunpowderless weapons will be considered guns.)

1 Like

“a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise.”
definition of a gun

“Hm jerry you know how explosions create pushy forces as shown by our guns”
“Yeah”
“What if we used steam to pushy vehicles”

in other words gunpowder is necessary but i don’t know quite how

1 Like