THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Folks it happened!

ā€¦wow. 12 people online. Thereā€™s been more.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Ahemā€¦ I just watched a YouTube video (da vid), and it was awesome, but aside from that it reminded me that us humans (i think youā€™re human :man_shrugging:) have a hive-mind. The internet! so iā€™m making a thread for a Thrive hive mind. That sounds weird. See youā€¦
oh! iā€™m just being stupid.

I love the death out of this.

I also hate it, because it makes me want Thrive even more now.

Iā€™m excited for 0.4.2! I wonder what 1.0 will be likeā€¦
Edit: 2H2O + ATP > 4H + 2O, right?
N2 + ATP > 2N, right?
N + 3H + ATP > NH3, ammonia, right?
Nitrogenese

Something is up with new users appearing that just post ā€œNice article. Thank you so much for this articleā€ in really old threadsā€¦

2 Likes

Nice article. Thanks so much for this article.

1. Thread
  2. Necro (sometimes)
  3. Spam (sometimes)
1 Like

Biggish kinda small YouTuber thatā€™s big but not really made a thrive video yesterday.

Thatā€™s literally Spike Viper whoā€™s been in 2 podcasts.

Is 17 too early to have major surgery?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Depends on the surgery.
@QuantumRiot Podcast or video? Also I donā€™t watch those soā€¦

Also why do they release podcasts to YouTube and not Podcast? Like seriously.

The podcasts are livestreamed and then released to the public youtube channel so people who missed it can go watch it again.

Yeah, but why donā€™t they also release the PODCAST to PODCAST, the actual website/app called PODCAST.

Because no one would follow them there. The youtube channel nearly has 5k subscribers.

I followed them thereā€¦ but still, itā€™s misleading.

Again, it depends.
If someone has a life-threatening condition, and major surgery will only be helpful while the patient is still growing, then no, 17 is not too young.

thank you for the image

1 Like