THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

a spam bot is any bot that jus posts random nonsense and/or links

2 Likes

Yeah but they might just be a spam human

1 Like

possible but they would have to be extremely chronically online for that

1 Like

why would one spend their hours trolling a small game forum

1 Like

to speedrun getting banned

2 Likes

what the belgium is this? autoincorrected autofill spam?

1 Like

I don’t know but that’s a quite vulgar autocorrect :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please just report spam, don’t reply to it. I decided to keep your posts (instead of deleting them as they were replying to the spam) so that I could reply about this. And I did have to edit out cursing from @willow’s post to justify keeping. If someone breaks the rules, please report and refrain from breaking the rules yourself.

1 Like

This seems like an actually malicious person trying to spam the forums with nonsense posts. Very different from the usual spammers we get who try to advertise something.

They are most likely either butthurt about something related to the game, or they just thought we looked like an easy target for harassment.

Edit: guess what plugin I had finally the time to write (I wanted to avoid doing other stuff)?

Guess what is belgiuming back?

Hint: plugin. Also if anyone notices any unintentional belgiuming let me know and I’ll tweak the word list.

5 Likes

Can we add the words “evolution” and “game” to the plugin?

Joke asides, I see the reason behind that, but but but, if it go unintentional words, it will be funny to see

1 Like

you should put belgium on the list

1 Like

That would actually do nothing, it would just replace “belgium” with “belgium” each time it occurred.

3 Likes

for a second there i was afraid i made a fool out of myself and spelt “belgium” wrong

1 Like

my school somehow blocked any use of Google search and I am both confused and angry
edit apparently I can still use the online calculator
edit2 apparently it got unblocked

1 Like

Did any discussion on the speculative biology of extraterrestrial zero-g flora occur anywhere on this forum?

1 Like

Hell belgiuming yeah! We are so belgiuming back!

belgium belgium
belgium the belgium
belgium?
big tips, belgium
homophobia
homo (you have variation of homo but not homo itself)
belgiumted
belgium
belgiumface
belgiumpounder
moutherbelgiuma

why is belgium’s censored?

belgium
belgiumphile
belgiumtang
belgium
belgium
belgium
belgium
belgiumhouse
belgium
belgium

i do like how it’s not a straight censor but you keep part of it uncensor like belgiumer.

1 Like

I am going to do something.
belgium belgiumery belgiuming.
just a test.

1 Like

that’s a belgiumtonne of belgiumwords that i didn’t even know
i read the whole list to see which words are belgiumwords so i don’t accidentally use one that isn’t on the list

probably so you can still write homo sapien, homo erectus, or any species in the homo genus

1 Like

Wait, I’m confused, is homo being belgiumized?
Edit: ok, it seems to not be the case.

1 Like

this is a test.

belgium.

belgiuming

sex (ok?)

belgium

belgium

belgium

Summary

belgium
belgium