THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

I thought that thrive community channels would be mostly about progress updates. Is this a post from this year or an older one?

1 Like

this year (i could send the link to the post but they like reposted 18+ stuff)

1 Like

Who even is in charge of that thrive branch?

1 Like

If this is a branch maybe it was some abandoned twitter account that used to be used and someone on the engagement team is performing strange marketing tactics using this account

What’s more likely is that this account is owned by someone who is impersonating thrive for some reason (either a bad actor or some guy who made the account with intention of posting actual thrive content but now just uses it for personal use)

1 Like

I wonder who that could be… Futur3?

1 Like

the futur3 rabbit hole gets deeper…

for real though what did we do to this guy why did he just show up one day and start being a menace

Maybe they were a child, perhaps even Yuyi’s second coming?

2 Likes

They have an email in their bio, but i don’t think that this person has a great customer service team…

1 Like

At least on YouTube the Thrive community news[1] channel was not made by us (official developers). So it was community made channel. It had been inactive for a while but this year it started posting non-Thrive related content (though it was still biology related content, if I remember right).

1. now that I think about I think it was actually called Thrive Fan Central or something like that ↩︎

1 Like

The most depressive Thrivestream ever I think…

1 Like

What was depressive about it?

There are thrive streams?

1 Like

Yes:

wait, you didn’t know about them?

yeah

1 Like

It’s rather hard to miss them since there’s always a thrivestream post when an update comes out.

Starbound and Frackin’ Universe.
Terraria and itself(?)
Gravitee and Gravitee Wars.

what do you mean by that?

I guess he means Terraria and Terraria(?).

Huh, how could one thing be two…