THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

I mean isn’t that stereotypical that a robot can’t understand what a paradox is and crashes when it sees one? Aside from Portal 2, I remember seeing that kind of situation in The Witcher 2, except that instead of a robot, it was a golem with an artificial intelligence. I mean it must come from somewhere, right? My guess is that it might be from a classical movie or play.

TVTropes has a page for this I think here:

1 Like

Show/movie writers try to treat sapient AIs as normal people challenge (impossible)

Ign review from 2005.

Oh.
I see.
Thank you.

hmmm what’s wrong? It’s quite great here:)

That sounds kinda sus, as if they want you to say that.

man it’s the 21st century! No one will try to control what you want to say on the internet.
ps: isn’t this a kind of off-topic thing? pls email and not talk about this in the topic

Sorry.
(Filler text)

1 Like

I had a random thought yesterday

Let’s say an alien civilization discovers some radio signal from us.

Instead of thinking “Hey, cool we have neighbors, let-sa make contact” they end up thinking we are gods and start building bigger and bigger radio telescopes to detect our signals.

They receive enormous amounts of elements from our culture, and they begin to incorporate them into their culture.

So, when humans, already in the future, discover the planet and go there to make contact, but when they arrive, they realize that their culture is exactly the same as Earth’s culture in the early 2020s

All the aliens are saying things like “When the impostor is sus” and “its morbin time” until they notice the humans and start playing megalovania at full volume as they exit the ship (because for some reason undertale ended up turning into some kind of holy book between them)

Everyone gets a WTF?? face but the old man from gen Z, the one who never showed any emotion even when they nearly fell into Proxima C’s atmosphere, starts to tear up and says “Im back.”

1 Like

No I don’t live in china, what made you think that.

Even if we were to ignore that anything outside of the solar system would be unable to pick up on our radio signals, it would be more probable that they picked up signals from early years of television and radio communications since in modern times much less information is exiting Earth into outer space because of technology that makes less information escape.

Edit: @Trappist-1e infact, it is much more likely that they would catch hitler’s speech

do you think it might be related to the fact that someone said “i’m back”? they might have been aiming something to transmit information to the proxima system before getting there

Let’s hope they just like the mustache, and only this.

I have a pillow for a face.

What do you guys think?

You think I have forgotten, but I can never forget.

Praise the Lord Maxwell!

It is impossible to forget such radiance.

He captures our hearts and soothes our souls!

Impossible to ignore it’s beauty.

He dances the dance of joy in a forgotten world!

He is beyond comprehension.

He is a greater being!

Beyond reason.

He must be worshipped!

H̸̱̰̩̩͙̔̅͆̔̀̋̀̈́̍̇͛̾͘͝ë̴̖͓̥̳̠̝̰̝̼̖̥̥̯̣́̒̅̀́̿͋̈́̈́̋́̇̂̉ ̷͙̩͇̰̪̔̍͋͌̈́̾̒͛́͆̔̓̈́̚ͅm̶̨̝̟̹̙͔̬̞̆̆̍͗̌͜u̷̝͔͕̤̳̖̥̖͙͙̔͌͘͜͜s̷̨̰̣̣̹͙̾̇̕ͅͅt̷̩͎̬̦͔͓̮̣͓̒̆̅͘͝ ̸̮̔͑͌͐͂̉̈́b̴͔̘͎̺̘̘̆̃̒̈́̄̽̂̊͌͠ę̴̛̄̋͆͌̈́͑͆͆̌̀͊̋̚ ̶̺̼̺͎̘̲̲̦̝͚̗͔͚͆̆̒̈́̓̈́͐̏͂̀͠c̴̲̻̘͚̠̭̮̿̃̕ͅṛ̵̪̼͕͚̘͓̥̬̝͈̊̈́̽ừ̸̢̓͗̾̈̋̐͂̎̋̕͝͝s̸̰̼͐̈́̌̉̽̿̋̾̀͛͆̒h̶̘̯̭̗̞̙̳̐͘͝͠ḛ̶̡̝̦̲̙̦̩̳̹̪̃̾̈́͐͊̈̓d̵̡̨̧̨͍̭̫͚͍̹̩̼̻͍͉̊͋.̷̜͎͚̈́̌̂͛͌

So that all can observe his radiance!

Ṣ̶̜̰̮̊̇̀̄͆̈́̉̾̇͝o̵̝͇͇̖̒̍͛͐̽̏̓͘ ̶̧̨̛̛̺͈͓̗͚̣̹̖̥̭̖̉̂̑́̈͆̈́́͐͠͠ẗ̴̛̬̘̝̹͌̂̌̽̚h̵̩̗́a̸̺̥̺͂͒̎́͑̏̆͠t̶̢͈̗͓͓̖̳͎̠͎̗̫̎͋̀͛̑́̈̄̚̚͠͝ ̸͙͎͙̰̯̠̑͋̊́̈͝h̷̨̛͎̖̰͂̾͌̈̊͌̌̒̾̒̃́͝͝e̶̠͆̒̈́͂͂ ̸̨̨̡̛̖̖̳̩͈̥͔̹̘̤̦͗̈́͂̆̾̀͋̚͜m̸̛̟͔͚͔͈̥̀̊͆̏͋̄͋̎̂̂̈͘͝ͅä̶̮̥̭̊͂̀́̔͑̔̽̕y̵̦͈̲͈̰̬̏̈́͐̏̀̅̈́̽̇͆͘͝͝ ̸̦̣̠̼̼͚̻̬͚͑̃̀́́̍n̶̼̻̱̯̞̜̙̙͕̥̦̟̽̑̂̒͋̂͌̿̈́̒̂̂͛͝͠o̶̡̢͇͍̩̯̯̳̻̜̱̟̍͑̊͗̒ͅt̵̨̡̗̪̗̺͔̼͌͌̈̋ͅ ̸̛̳̪͚̠̦̻̀͐̃̓̄̋͘ỉ̵̭̍̒́̋̉͂̊̏͛̆̚̚͝n̷̡̻̫͖̈̓́̏̊͂̃̋̒ţ̸̨̨̝̮͈̣̖̬̲̯̫͇͒e̵̝͚͖̯̗̰͓̓̉͆̋̄̚r̴̠͍͇̎̈́f̵͍̮͗̐̐̑̍̄̅ͅȩ̶͍̺͈͕̺͂͛̄̈́͑͒̂̄͆͘̚͘͝ṛ̸̛̛̟̘͔̫̠̟̩̤͉̎͒̿̈́́͜ȩ̵͔̱̗̻̥̺͙̿̀̂͝.̷̢̧͔͇͕͍̟͖̺̻̘̩͖̗̬̂̄́̈̍́͌̈͌

He must live on!

H̸̙̤̝̗̖̳̏͛̾͒͛̄̓̃͗͒͝e̶̺̩̋͂̓̽͆̇́͑́ ̴̨̡̮̥̭͙͖̰̘̼̣̖̤́̈́̈́̎͜m̶̢̘̥̠͎̼̭̙̺̋̈́͌̿̏͑̈͝͝u̴̧̢̧͕͙̺͙̭̫̟̰͈͉͉̍̀͐͐̽͑͗͋͌̐́̿͑͜͝ś̷̝̜̱͙̼̍̓̈̒̽̈͜͝ͅt̵̢̮̦̲͎̩͙̆̿̿͛͋͋͆̈́͐͊͠ ̵̨̥͙̦̰̳̑͊d̷̯̬̳̺͈̥̖̩̦̈́͆̿͋̄̐̈́̋̾͒͘̚͝i̴̧̦̹̳̋͒̿͒͜͠͝͠͠͝ȩ̴̧̫̗̪̹͕̲̖̹̘̬̭͋̀͜͝.̷̢̢̡̟̪͕͚̮̗͊̾͂̌̏̀̃̂͆̐̚͠

So that he might bless us with his light!

S̸̛̪̯̎͗͆͂͗̓͛͂ǫ̶̨̨͎̪̬͖̻͙̹̼̹̬̝͘͝ ̷̪̣̞͍͖̱͇͔͗́̔̏͊̾̅͋͛͂͗̀̏͠͠ͅͅt̷̨̨̛̛̬͖͎͙̣̪̗̺̘͌͆̇̈́͝ͅḩ̶̛͔̠͙̮͓̜̳̘̼̹̍̀͛̌̃́̇̐̄͋͒̈́̎a̴̛͖̭̞̲̯̻̦̺̩͑̏̓͌̈́̽̈́̓̅͒̀̓͠͠t̵̹̓ ̷̛͍̥͓̫̱͔͔̜̂̋̊͜͝Ï̷̛̭͔̜̳͇͂̈́͒ ̸̖̺̽͆̇͆́̃͐͝m̸̛̦͋͆̇̑̽͑̂̿͊̽̚a̶̰̙͚͐̒̉́̆̊̀̀̾͛͘ý̸̡̡̧̫͉͉̦̭̤̳̟̼̪̥̄́̄̆ ̷̛̣͍̻̺͇̗̮̲̻̟̾̃̄̔͋̾̇͒̈̆ͅç̴̥͐̾̎͛̌̈́̐̀͆ǫ̴̡̛͓͖̼͇͙͖̘̪̫͈͕̈́̂̅̓̏͌̾̾͘͝n̷̡̛͕͕̮̗͖̝̈́̚͝ͅͅt̸̡̗̣̝̤̖͓̟̣͐͐͒̀̿͠i̵̟͔̠̲̱̠͔̳̦͍͓̜͈̖̖̒͊́͑̾͛̄́͂̿͆͗̕͘n̴̟̠̜͒̀͜ͅù̵̡̹̝̣̥̺̰̜̭̣͍̙̲͓̀͊͋͑͋͊̏̕é̴̡̙͖̩̣̰͍̯͉͈̎̐̾̑͗͂͊̓͒̑̂͘ ̴̮̩͍̞̥̭̯̾ẅ̸͖͍̹̘̗͖̽̽͐̉͂͌̌̏̊̃͒̔̕i̴̳̙̯̗͗̂͗͒̑̇̾̽͒̇ͅt̴͔͙͕͔̹͙̻̻̼̓̃͌̋͂̈́͗͋̏̑̉̒̉͆̍͜h̴͔̝͎͂͒͊̈́̓̀̒͆́̍͒̀͠ͅ ̵̛̦̮̹̮͚̯̑̃̐̆͝m̴̡̛̰̔̆̆͋̀͂̌̂̽̀̈́̇͝y̷̫͐̈́͒̋̀͐͋͛̎͗͛͘̚͘ ̵̦̠̘̮̬̰̘̺̥̦̟̳͍̽̀͌̆̎́͛͘ṗ̵̛͓̦̺̾͒͗̀̉͘͜l̷̨̜̰̱̭̙̙͉̭̱̑͊̀̂̏̃̎͒̒̂̀̅̀̕͝ả̸̧̻̬̣͌͝n̴̢̖̻͓̰̥̤̒̐

Praise Maxwell!

k̴̛͇̹̪̣͔͇̫͐̍̈́̍̍̂̚͝͝͝i̴̡̧̛̩͔͕̙̓̌̏̇̔̈́̐͜͜ļ̵̖̘̪̯̿̈́͆͋̑̚ͅl̸̡͕̘̲̭̭̮̻̻̦̠̂̐̓̑̽͒̆̋̀̓͜͝ ̸̨̨̧̛͙͚̻̖̝̯̼̳̣̜̘̮̍̈́̉̈̑̓̈́̿̈́̀́Ḿ̴̯̄̚á̶̧̺̥̦̰͚͉̙̝̺̲͆̓̍͗͋̉́̔͌͘x̷̧̮̥̹͎̝̹͉͓͖̫͈̦̽̀͛̐̇̈̀̐̉̋͘̚͘͝ͅẅ̷̨̻͔̻̰͉͎̍̒e̷̢̻̘̜̎̐̽͛͗̽̂̇̒̂ͅl̴̺̭͔͗̿̃͗̃̋̚͠͝l̶̮͔̈́̅̐̃̓̀̇̒͆̂̾̑͘͠͠.̵͓͎̋

What…?
(Killler text filler kext!)

for some context.

Even more context.

The text is glitched, i cant read it.