THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

When writing a post, click on the cogwheel, and choose “Hide details”:

Summary

details

Example

Like this?

Like[1]

1. This? ↩︎

Thanks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Underwater Civilizations Take 3

Seriously folks. No thread on these forums allows talking about underwater civs. I was going to allow that one meme, but people just had to resume the actual underwater talk so I had to take care of all the posts.

As reminder there’s a subreddit where you can take all of your underwater talk, it’s linked here: r/ThriveU8PCivsPipeline for those of culture | Subreddit needs members to underwater/plant civ talk

Just to highlight how ridiculous this whole thing is that recently the community Discord got a bot that keeps track of when people last mentioned underwater civs, and so far it has never been more than 48 hours since the last mention while the bot has been in operation (though some of those mentions are purely trolling).

please do not do low effort necroposts

2 Likes

Agreed. @Lipovomit necroposting is fine only if you are contributing something to the discussion. Making a simple observation that adds no new points to the discussion does not count.

1 Like

Who wants to play chess?

Me, even though i’m bad, and will thus probably lose.

So I have just discovered the overwhelming wholesomeness of Créu,
Here.

Summary

131153_cabc13e61558444b8af91d6bee016c16_mv2
200w

4 Likes

I revived Today is Just not your day. Let’s go play it! Today is just not your day: The Game

It looks like it’s not long before I complete a year on the forums…

It seems like yesterday I watched oliver’s video…

3 Likes

Me too, bub.

Godot 4.0[1] is now out WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1. The Engine Thrive uses ↩︎

6 Likes

Maybe we should port from Godot 3.x to Godot 4.x…

Godot 4 has some pretty serious bugs that would impact my workflow. I’m also guessing that once we actually can port Thrive over, we’ll discover plenty more bugs in Godot. Also many fixes were pushed back to 4.1, so I think that’s the earliest version we can really switch to.

And Godot still has not accepted my PR about a crash dump generation system:

1 Like

Huh. They didn’t talk about those bugs, so naturally, i didn’t know that…
Also my teeth hurt because i had the surgery.

@Lipovomit why the sudden burst of activity?

I guess i’m @MechanicalPumpkin’s successor.