THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

If @MechanicalPumpkin is an electron, what does that make me?

A John Egbert ā€“ apparently.

So iā€™m me?

MINI CASE NUMBER 42069

WHY LIPOVOMIT IS SO ACTIVE

So, yesterday was a normal day. buwutler was making the 27am coffee, I was browsing YouTube 2.

I was about to start watching the Mr Beast Jr video (after the 34 commercials that play at the beginning of the video) when I hear a knock on my door.

I I thought it was strange, buwutler thought it was strange, after all we werenā€™t expecting visitors at this hour. Oh and itā€™s kinda rare somebody be ā€œpassing byā€ a moon of saturn

Anyway, I opened the door and there he was. Mr Beast Jr. Also known as zenzone, to the layman.

The last time I saw that guy was at the 2254 International Potassium Computer Convention, the one that was ruined because he brought in a radioactive mutated monkey that blew up the IBM-BANANA-3, we havenā€™t seen each other since.

He seemed GENUINELY worried about something, I asked him what it was and he said

ā€œGodot 4 has been releasedā€

I panic.

Anyone with the slightest IQ knows that since the dawn of humanity, Godot 4 was feared. The legends handed down from generation to generation said that ā€œAt the dawn of the fourth Godot, time will split, and Thrive will be complete, completing the annihilation of the universe, excerpted from the Marvel movies.ā€

Zenzone points to the sky in shock, I look up and itā€™s him.

Saturn. Zenzone is kind of silly sometimes.

Buwutler screams like a little girl (duh) and I ignore it, he is Saturnophobic, but then i look inside my house, and i ser someone in the center of the room playing a comically small guitar. Yeah its him.

dramatic break

Adam Sandler is back.

1 Like

Iā€™m active because of Adam Sandler?
ā€¦okay thenā€¦

Well, Gacha Club allows easy skit creating i guess? :man_shrugging:

well sure itā€™s easy but itā€™s also malware

Uhhhā€¦ No?
Thatā€™s like saying Roblox is malware.
I have had zero malware problems on either of my phones, and they both have Gacha Club on them!
Besides, why would Lunime put malware there? He already put microtransactions!
You donā€™t need both. Besides, it got verified by Play Protect.

must be a different version then.
probably just donā€™t trust any updated after lunime got shot

He got shot? When?

2021 he got shot by some cops

#policebrutality-
But wait, i thought Lunime was white!
(Iā€™m not trying to be racist here, itā€™s the system thatā€™s racist)
Was Lunime asian or something i didnā€™t know?

I have no clue whatā€™s going on but you better stop before you start debating about police brutality and racism in USA (I assume).

Sorry, hhyrylainen.
Anyways, hereā€™s my Sporepedia profile:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/ShamanHilty

Question: Do you guys think that torchflowers (mc) will be able to emit light in future?

• Torchflowers will be able to emit light
  • Torchflowers will not be able to emit light

0 voters

If that happens I hope them to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUy0vS4RJZA

Is that the lost Minecraft Lilypad?

Retrogamingnow made video on it.
Note that it is ARG

Yea, i know.
Itā€™s fun to pretend that itā€™s a mashup of RubyDung and Minecraft, though!

Woah, thatā€™s a lot of people online.