THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Wishlist for this year and next year:

• Valve releases the Deckard.
  • The next Threadripper line comes back to the HEDT market, so my next PC can be a workstation.
  • Donald Trump gets :belgium:ed by DeSantis so he never comes back as a politician.
  • My depression and my cognitive decline go away.
4 Likes

Ya’ll rule breakers are now in trouble as I found this setting in Discourse:

5 Likes

thus begins a new arc on the forums

2 Likes

If that is the case then you should remove the doubleposting rule since people don’t have the capability of breaking it anymore.

Topic owners still do so i think the rule is not completly meaningless

1 Like

They are the topic owners tho

Oh i tought topic owners are those who make the topic, the original post. My bad

Yes, the topic owners are the owns that made the original post

And they can make a quintuple post, and I might get emailed for each new post. For example:

That’s why the rule is still very much needed.

Lesson: EA stands for Evil Association.

has anyone tested the double posting thing to see if it works?

edit:

this happens

cool!

also like how they took care of the edge case of only one post allowed and made it ‘no consecutive post allowed’ instead of like ‘1 consecutive post are not allowed’ (at least I assume that’s what happening)

2 Likes

this does not apply though if you are the creator of a thread, presumably so the forum games category is not inconvenienced.

That’s purely a happy accident as the Discourse option simply doesn’t allow overwriting that setting for thread creators.

Literally 1984 (legit)

1 Like

hhyyrylainen is watching you

(Disclaimer this is a joke please dont ban me)

3 Likes

Hhyyrylainen is literally big brother!

hhyyrylainen is literaly 1984

9 Likes
1 Like

Now we need someone to adjust the comercial by apple:

3 Likes

Haha, this reply is 1984!

3 Likes

some art i want to share:

On the theme:
What would have happened if the class Stylophora had survived the Carboniferous instead of becoming extinct and managed to survive the Perm extinction into the Triassic period?

8 Likes