THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Can we get back to the news the have token Asia! The commies a couldn’t handle the strength of the alien!

WAIT WHAT!! THEIR ONLY USING BELGUIMING SPEARS HOW COULD THEY TAKE ASIA AND THEY SOME HOW TOOK OUT CHINA

You almost copied this story:

I recommend reading it as it is pretty interesting take on aliens invading earth.

Oh harry turtle dove he makes good alternate history

Can we stop with the… (gun shots,static noise )

15 posts were split to a new topic: ALien invasion RP

Wtf did I start with my fake news cast. I always do this sort of thing when I address a topic. I just wanted it to go back to the aliens with no gunpowder topic.

@Rednascar11 you should have posted this

Mandatory meme post

The only animes that don’t have huge tits that I’ve seen always involve war, a lot of war animes still have huge tits but just saying that war ones are the only I’ve seen that keep them average human size.

Its a joke making fun of how anime writers love to make anime girls tits larger then belguiming pluto

It appeals to the male fantasy

1. What about anime?

2. Why?

3. May I see them?

I rise from nonexistence to tell you guys to please keep it clean and not post that sort of stuff, thanks.

6 Likes

(%20%CD%A1%C2%B0%20%CD%9C%CA%96%20%CD%A1%C2%B0)

1 Like

Alright guys, i think that went farther then it should have. Keep stuff clean please. (That fell under rule 1, and rule 10)

3 Likes

No problem

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was a fun fiesta of belgiumposting.

Now, back to science everyone.

Speaking of science, should we have to move north/south/depending on where you live to stay cool during global warming? This seems like a ridiculous question but science

Doesent seem that riduclous, mainly because with science you commonly ask questions.

To answer your question, maybe.