THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Spongebob?

If not, care to elaborate?

(Also, what is up with these 20 characters?)

I read it in one of my books, but I’m too lazy to get out of my bed and get it.

1 Like

Relatable.

20 Characters

You need to start coming up with posts that actually hit 20 characters without using the filler (20 characters).

4 Likes

(the filler 20 characters)
Speaking of ai: .

this is why
(the 10 limit was already bad!)

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

No, no you haven’t.
False alarm. Go home.

I must’ve missed something.

Nope. Not getting it. Maybe I’m dumb. I don’t know.

Hopefully this discord link is valid, because i think more people need to be in it.

discord.gg/FZxDQ4H

Also due to the fact that people really want to chat casually and cant due to this being a forum and all.

There’s the shout box.

Memes are not allowed to be posted in there either, so theres that :slight_smile:

Oh so that’s full on casual goofing around chats.

Only in one channel though, you savages.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces…

I am still confused by what reeper66 meant though

I merged that post (+ replies) from the silicon life form thread. But there wasn’t really context for it there either…

ah. I see. I am in full understanding by what you mean. Your statement explaining the absurd situation at hand has allowed me to fully absorb the information and no longer be bewildered by the unusual nature of the original post.

1 Like

My good friend, it appears that not even the quantumisation of your crabby form has been enlightened by the gift of knowledge of that of which is referred to as the “like button”. The “like button” is a small, heart-shaped symbol typically at the bottom right of one’s post, in between the smiley-face “emoji button” and the chain link-like symbol that represents the “link button”. Its general use is to express one’s agreement, appreciation or otherwise general liking of another’s post, or picture, or poll. ‘Why use this tiny little button, when I can make a post and stretch it to XX characters to make it fit as a post?’, I hear you ask. Well, it is generally more pleasant for others if one is to simply “like” a post, rather than put in the effort of stretching out a post to make it abide by the law of the land [forum]. It is also less time-consuming, so one may have more time to spend for other activities, such as asking for “underwater civilisations” and “for 0.4.0 to come out”. Therefore, I, as a kind and respe- [WARNING- QUESTIONABLE CONTENT DETECTED- CENSORING.], advise you to care more about your “like button” in the future.

Sincerely,
John “John “John” Smith” J. Smith-Jones, a.k.a “John Smith”.

6 Likes

As I, a fellow human, can see with my eyes verbosity is the most profitable way to communicate to other fellow, intelligent, humans, especially in a digital and widespread setting where it is more profitable to talk with other humans over long distances. And I, a fellow human, can also see that it would pleasure me to press the heart shaped icon on my screen known as a like button on both Biologicahs, The Third Duke of Silly, and QuantumCrabs, The Jolly Emperor of Seafood, collection of texts organized in rows known as posts.

3 Likes

My friends, you have not yet come to fathom the length my eyes see. They see beyond the oceans of Earth, they can smell colours, they can catch brainwaves. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. I have observed the progression of the virtual game known as a ‘Thrive’, as it develops past the current state of programming. I live off a motto that says, ‘yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery’. I have goals and agendas. Where ever I’ll be tomorrow, that’s where I’ll be. Poopy-di scoop Scoop-diddy-whoop Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop Scoop-diddy-whoop.

Skadoosh.

2 Likes