THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I was expecting there to be more than 11 users online at once after that last devblog.

I’m really hoping that I could get into stellaris more, but because they “force” you to play in ironman mode it just isn’t fun trying to learn the game mechanics.

I think the reason for this is mainly because people arent really able to be active during the holiday season, such as being with family, going on vacation, etc.

I will be surprised if the 0.4.0 update doesnt bring in some users, if so then the hiatus caused by the engine switch will have hurt the game more than we thought.

Happy Birthday hhyyrylainen!

It’s actually my discourse anniversary (not my birthday). This forum has now existed for a year.

Happy birthday discourse forum?

he’s not here? Yippie no more duble poust

1 Like

Were you not around when he and rednascar (right?) got banned for 100 years?

A thousand actually. But let’s not trashtalk banned users, tis a bit of a dick move

1 Like

what for? i went on a 3 month stasis period

Attacking people personally, each other actually.

man what else happened during the 3 months

Most of it was that drama, and me watching and talking about how much I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a discussion about unbanning rednascar?

We were told not to talk about banning/unbanning people in the forum, only in private channels.

So they deleted the entire conversation about unbanning rednascar but here’s this.

I wonder how the system will handle having my birthday and forum anniversary on the same day🤔

Oh look everything’s Christmass-y. That was pretty quick, yet still surprisingly late

O lord everyone has a Christmas hat

I almost forgot but when I saw that someone had posted in the Christmas thread I suddenly remembered to fix up the Christmas theme.

1 Like

RIP to the people who already had christmas profile pictures.

Nah man I’m still switching to my christmas picture, it clearly brings a lot to the table