THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I got a drawing tablet!

2 Likes

It would be best to answer this in the Quick Question Thread.

NECRO!
i canā€™t believe the attitudes we all had!
edit: i didā€™t know it was anything more then a necro every once in a wile . iā€™m sorry.

Just stop necro-ing threads that do not need it, just stop.

@hhyyrylainen Do we need to do something about this necro spree that @reeper66 has?

1 Like

@reeper66 You need to stop necroposting if you donā€™t have anything meaningful to add.

2 Likes

Made this doohickey, guess what is a reference to.

2 Likes

If it is not a reference to thrive or a concept in thrive then this is the wrong thread.

It is now ~Omicron

1 Like

Itā€™s scary to think that in an alternate timeline EA will buy revolutionary games and make thrive a dlc for spore.

Donā€™t you dare say those words in the midst of the forums!

2 Likes
Thereā€™s More Post In This Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread Than The Old Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread TĢ¶hĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶aĢ¶dĢ¶

Wasnt The Old Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread actually called Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread

I feel very crummy today. Mostly because Merlok (originally RedNascar) left the roleplay server I was working on, left every server associated with it, and then blocked the majority of his friends.

He just left, with no reason, and didnt say goodbye to me.

1 Like

Is there another way to be able to contact him? Sorry to hear that, by the way.

2 Likes

No. Heā€™s blocked on here and with me on Discord.

more hats stuff

Yeah, I am your balkan bro, I guess. Soo, are you sure you can use cyrillic here?

Uhh, nevermind, the balkan guy go away from me:(

Oh dont worry, they are banned til 3018 now.

1 Like

I actually just ended up deleting that account and banning sign up from their IP.

3 Likes

Well they would have 999 years to go now (I think they could have made it XD)ā€¦ HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

I realise that I havent been as active on here as I was back then. Iā€™ll try to be more active on the forums, everyone. Itā€™s just that iā€™ve been dealing with some things, and I need to take a break.

1 Like