THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Tic toc tic toc…

3 Likes

I’m excited for that. I have never experienced one before, but they got pretty crazy from what I understand.

4 Likes

The safest thing to do is stay off of the forums and Discord for the whole day

4 Likes

but you are talking to me in discord

4 Likes

Wait, wheres the shoutbox gone?

2 Likes

(at the end of that post: “Click the megaphone symbol next to the search icon in the top right corner.”)

3 Likes

You mean here?
Capture

It was there yesterday…

3 Likes

Yes. It is there for me. I can’t seem to find the option to limit it to certain trust levels anymore in the admin menu so maybe (I updated the plugins yesterday) that option broke and only people with high trust level can see it.

Edit: I tried using the impersonate feature to log in as you and I was able to see the shoutbox just fine. Did you try refreshing?

3 Likes

Somehow you logging in as me fixed it, i had tried logging out then back in before and it didn’t work then…
Edit: Its gone again, must be a problem with my browser.

3 Likes

Weird, I have it

3 Likes

The icon turned red and it wouldn’t open for me earlier (on mobile) but it’s been fine for me since.

2 Likes

I’ve also been seeing it turn red but immediately when I click it it turns back to normal and the chatbox opens like normal. That seems to happen only when I leave the tab open for a while. But at least now (at least I haven’t seen it today) the invalid date issue is fixed.

3 Likes

Wait, it’s a glitch? I thought it was to indicate new shouts.

3 Likes

That might actually be true.
I just had the “glitch”, and there was a new message

3 Likes

That would actually make sense. I’ll be sure to remember to see if there are new messages next time it turns red.

4 Likes

I had it too

3 Likes

11 people online ! Whooooooooo !

3 Likes

It was 14 a moment ago.

Be aware though that it’s not literally who’s online simultaneously. It’s everyone who was online at some point in the last 5 minutes. We can change that timeframe but it works fine as it is I feel.

3 Likes

Yes it’s pretty nice as it is

3 Likes

We have also crossed 100 registered users.

4 Likes