THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

hey robo, how do you make those cool lookging planets?

I had an idea for little disturbance animations rather than the thriv logo. You can find one or two in the discord from Minegamer/Zorkman.

I use certain textures, programs, and other things.

1 Like

what are those programs you use?

1 Like

MaptoGlobe and GoogleDrawings

0.4.1 is closing in and the release candidate is now available: 0.4.1 Release Candidate testing

1 Like

I got bored

6 Likes

Nice getting top comment on a video that only has a couple thousand views.

1 Like

It’s a shame that this thread died. It could’ve lead to some cool ideas, but alas, it is now in the ever-expanding graveyard of threads.

1 Like

It’s the necropolis… .

1 Like

to be fair, the stuff i said i wanted at the beginning of the thread, aside from tunneling, did in fact make it in, exactly as i explained it.

1 Like

@questkitty Decided to make this for you, so you have a profile picture that is a tiny bit less bland? image
also, should i make a transparent version or no?

3 Likes

Fair enough.
where the heccu my funky organelle at tho

1 Like

So for the thrive faction, what would it be called?
The Thrive -

• Technocracy
  • Empire
  • Imperium
  • Order
  • Republic
  • Federation
  • Union

0 voters

Or something else?

1 Like

Order all the way. But empire is def a close second

1 Like

I’m beginning to feel like splitting the vote with Empire and Imperium was a mistake so I’ll add them together and if they win then the one with the most is the title.

1 Like

I much prefer the sound of the Thrive Empire or the Imperium of Thrive

Purge the xeno’s brother?

1 Like

I don’t know when to take the results as final. Maybe Now? Idk.

1 Like

May i ask why my most hearted post is just a fancy greeting to a new user? I am not complaining, i just find it a bit odd that this is the thing that i do to get tons of hearts.

14 Likes