THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

How, DARE you bring lifenoggin to this forum
He knew what he was doing when he appeared on youtube rewind, so now we shun him
Also I don’t mean to be rude, but many people have seen these videos not only because they are mainstream but because we had a topic devoted to planet colonisation.

I was also going to comment that I’m pretty sure all of these videos were already posted on here, but I forgot.

Also unsolicited @:ing new members who have not posted is not the most welcoming thing, I think.

1 Like

To QuantumCrab, I don’t watch rewind
To hhyyryialenen, I deleted it. Can I @ them if I invited them?

What do you think the possibility of an alien species having their mouths on their hands would be? I don’t think a carnivore would do it unless it was BIG and could get use powerful fingers to shove the prey into it. So I’m down to herbivores that would use this to reach higher points to eat (also the more hands the more mouths so it could eat more at once.

Okay, sure if you know them you can mention them even if they haven’t posted.

Welcome to the community, @zEROXIS_903 !
Make sure to read the FAQ
Hope you can get windows! (Or something…)
@wimdorange I made a picture for you

Pic

My time has come…

It is not only my birthday, but my first anniversary of my stay here on the forums! I have felt welcome here and I enjoy discussing with the community, so thank you all for having me here!

9 Likes

Happy birthday anniversary day!

1 Like

Have a happy B-A Day!

1 Like

Got bored

Summary

1 Like

that’s actually pretty aesthetic.

@EEGaming
That’s what you do when your bored?
I just scribble on paper!

Happy cake day good sir!

We just released 0.4.1.1 guys, do download it and try it out.

3 Likes

Folks it happened!

…wow. 12 people online. There’s been more.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Ahem… I just watched a YouTube video (da vid), and it was awesome, but aside from that it reminded me that us humans (i think you’re human :man_shrugging:) have a hive-mind. The internet! so i’m making a thread for a Thrive hive mind. That sounds weird. See you…
oh! i’m just being stupid.

I love the death out of this.

I also hate it, because it makes me want Thrive even more now.