THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

(Xeno) #2088

Excuse me, Mr OoferDoofer this forum is of the upmost quality the people here are also high quality so why you calling us low quality?

(the max Oof) #2089

My bad, didn’t mean forum, blanked because I was talking. Meant to type thread because I read in the first couple of posts that this was supposedly a low quality thread

(Space Potato) #2090

I’m being a the confuzzled.
I feel like you would be able to eject electrons, (which are matter) and that would convert pure electricity to momentum.
Also it’s 1994 now.

Except that electricity is the motion of electrons, it doesn’t cause new electrons to come into existence. If you keep shooting out electrons you are going to run out eventually.

(Space Potato) #2092

I forgot…

But then…

Technically, couldn’t a super capacitor be hooked up to the engine, and then all you need to do is recharge the capacitor?

Maybe not because you’d still run out of electrons… but maybe because they could just launch electrons at the spacecraft…

Nah this probably wouldn’t work either, would it?

(Steve) #2093

Anyone know if there is a non-expensive way that doesn’t take up too much space to make clean energy? Or do I need to move out to the country to get that. Feel like getting something for personal use.

(Evolution4Weak) #2094

Today Is The 10th Anniversary Of Minecraft!

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/10th-anniversary

(the max Oof) #2095

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
That is awesome. I always thought Minecraft was made before 2007

(He who abuses the search function) #2096

Well, technically speaking you can convert energy to matter using Einstein’s relativity theory, though the conversion… isn’t great. (1 kilogram requires 8,9 *10^16 joules)

(Space Potato) #2097

Electrons already are matter.

1 Like
(He who abuses the search function) #2098

Electrons and energy are different things. In electricity, elektrons work as a vessel for moving energy, but they aren’t inherently energetic (disregarding Einstein’s theory on relativity of course). Energy can be anything from kinetic energy (movement), to potential energies such as gravitational energy. (An object further away from earth has a higher amount of potential energy, since, using gravity, it can be sped up without loss of energy)

1 Like
(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #2099

Some more art of myself, this time as a stick figure, and i went for more geometric based objects.

@QuantumCrab, feel free to improve upon this if you like!

1 Like
(the max Oof) #2100

Power pose Is key to helping feel happy👑

1 Like
(𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝) #2101

@BowlDawg

1 Like
(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #2102

That reminds me, I have yet to draw some stand ideas…

(Space Potato) #2104

Hasn’t your mother told you to not revel any personal information online?
@BowlDawg I will improve upon it too, maybe.

(Steve) #2105

This is the only video of this I could find:

If I remember this ad from when I saw it there was nothing telling you not to send credit card number nor code, that was edited in by the person recording.
(✱✱𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓✱✱ ) #2106

I think this isn’t as serious as writing phone numbers, addresses and credit cards publicly…
But I deleted this anyway

So, now I am Silvio Santos a presenter and owner of a TV station, I throw every week R$50-R$100 to the audience, I’m 88.

1 Like
(He who abuses the search function) #2107

Believe me, this should be kept as low as possible. Smaller details might not be a big thing, but if you have a lot of them and put in enough time, you can easily track someone’s position. (E.G. if you know someone’s hometown, gender and age, you can then narrow it down to the people in that area with that specific age and gender, after which you can compare it with things you’ve heard them talk about it (E.G. if someone has complained about their bad grades it probably won’t be the best of the class)). On a place like this it shouldn’t be too much of an issue (mostly because of it’s size), but on larger sites you sometimes have people who dislike you that try to track you down. (Even on this site, if you use the same name everywhere one can find this site by googling your name and then finding the information here).

It of course doesn’t happen often, but one should still be cautious about it.

2 Likes
(the max Oof) #2108

This probably (definitely) has been answered already. But can you put non-sapient species in the TU?