THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah that makes sense. I just thought of this randomly while trying to sleep.

1 Like

Can I be un-banned from Thrive discord? I think I was banned for posting offensive memes, admin warned me and I stopped. Day later I see that I’m banned. Or something happened to Thrive Community discord server?

1 Like

The discord mods are not very active here, so I posted your message there. The response was basically that you did infact not stop and the mods won’t be unbanning you at this time.

1 Like
Hello again. It’s been a while. I’ve been playing some games, looking at the Steam Summer Sale, abandoning Blender for XSI Mod tool (which is deprecated, but is easier/quicker to learn) for my future game projects and learning a bit of programming.
1 Like

I’m also learning programming! Good to see you’re back.

2 Likes

10 days later it took for you to arrive

Nice semi-necro dude

2 Likes

It was to make a joke out of the fact that Vegetalian said Destiny arrives all the same but it took him 10 days later to Arrive here Ignore the necro it was for a joke Biological man

1 Like

The whole point of a necro is that it’s a pointless reply to a dead thread, so basically what you did, joke or no joke. I’m not criticizing or anything, just letting you know for next time.

1 Like

Gasp hhyyrlainen replied with a thumbs up to Biologicah that means i’m dead already

GOODBYE FRIENDS

2 Likes

I was going to tolerate the few off topic posts, but people just get adding more.

1 Like

Was @reeper66’s account deleted? When I try looking at their profile it just closes. I also can’t find them in the search user tab.

1 Like

The account exists, but due to failed emails to their email address the account has become automatically deactivated. It seems that only staff users can see profiles of deactivated accounts.

1 Like

Has anyone heard of the website that makes inspirational quotes?

1 Like

how do you level up your abilities for your account?

1 Like

If you mean the discourse trust levels, you gain those by reading the forums and posting. For the highest level you also need daily visits, and given and received likes.

The flair next to your name is based on mainly your post count but also a bit on the read time.

2 Likes

That’s just the second highest right? The highest requires mod permission, and basically turns you into a mini-mod. (than again, most levels give you basic moderating powers over the earlier one.)

1 Like

The highest trust level is only possible to get by having a staff member give it to you.

2 Likes

can you give it to me pwetty pwease :baby:

1 Like

You should be Regular rank before even asking.

3 Likes