THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Where did everyone go? The number of posts per day fell of a cliff.

1 Like

School possibly? I mean it hasn’t stopped me from bombarding the forums with useless information but I don’t know why anyone else wouldn’t.

Edit: @CalvinTheThriveling4 if you think “Odyssey” is too bland you obviously haven’t seen most other forum game titles

Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, ya see
Odyssey, Odyssey!

4 Likes

Alright, i’ll go with Thrive Odyssey

Can we make The Odyssey references

I meant for the 3 volumes.
There will be 3 volumes pertaining with prehistory, history, and posthistory. There are multiple layers of evolution within these volumes. For that matter, they’ll be divided into Acts. The Acts are divided into Chapters. Then the Chapters are divided into Scenes. And the Scenes will be divided into Moments. Of course, these are dependent on the actions of the players, whether they learn to walk upright or colonize the entire galaxy. But they follow three main themes:
The 1st volume will be about prehistory, evolving your species to become sapient.
The 2nd Volume will be about history, training your species with different cultures to find peace.
The 3rd Volume will be about posthistory, spreading your species across the galaxy.
I need names for these right here, right now.

No need to now, the game was just released. Click on the link to join.

1 Like

What I noticed is people stopped contributing in conversations, and instead waited for others to post to comment on or give a quick like. So people would log in, see that there are no new “interesting” posts (just forum games and misc talk) and just log out.

Well, I’m at school, yet I still can connect to the forum each day (I want to re-become a regular since I was demoted from regular, damn).

In programming (C++):
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <cstdio>
using namespace std;

int main()
{

main

string QuantumString1 = “Odyssey, ya see\n”;
string QuantumString2 = “Odyssey, Odyssey!”;

for(int i = 0; i<7; i++){
cout << QuantumString1;
}
cout << QuantumString2 << endl;
cout << “Press ‘Enter’ to exit.” << endl;
std::getchar();
return 0;

}

I’m sorry you what?

I made a program that shows exactly what he said.

Yeah, I was a bit confused, but then I realised this was C++ (I only learned Java)

1 Like

Is it preferable to necro a thread from a year ago, or to make a new thread with the same topic?

1 Like

I think necroing would be preferable although still frowned upon

1 Like
As long as you don’t do it on steam forums, you should be ok. Just do it on this forum though, others can be intolerant to necro posts even if they are relevant (I speak from experience on steam forums, although I might have provoked someone by saying “I will necro as long as I want” or “I’m kinda necrophiliac lol”).

Ehh, your necros tend to be over the top and extra useless, that’s why people complain. I mean, copy-pasting EVERY EMOJI into the shoutbox? Kinda excessive.

1 Like
But that wasn’t a necro. Still, some of the necro I wrote were relevant. Don’t try to use personal attacks in arguing because it really doesn’t prove or justify any of your point.

You’re right, I did come off as a little aggressive, but I can assure you I meant no personal harm. Sorry!

1 Like
But yeah, it really was excessive to use every emoji. That’s just one of my habit, when texting (haven’t texted anyone for a very very long time though) or writing, I use every emoji occasionally (normally only once).
Guys, don’t open the shoutbox if you’re on a chromebook. It can become very heavy! I’m so sorry about that, I should’ve thought twice before doing that. I really hope it doesn’t do anything bad to the forum.

EDIT : Hey guys, when exactly did the forum change occur? Who is new to this forum and who is from the old one?

• From the new forum
  • From the old forum

0 voters