THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

We aren’t doomed to fall. All depend on choices and their consequences. I think we should live in a global democratic federation, for it would prevent humans to make a WWIII, plus it’d be easier to apply laws globally. A world federation could divide the power between states and federation, just like in Canada does for its federal government and its provinces.

who watches the game theorists?

• i watch them
  • i know them but i dont watch
  • who are they?

0 voters

I used to watch their video’s often, but they seem to have been dropping in quality in my opinion. I only really watch their video’s with “THE SCIENCE!” in them, since they are more based on math and calculations rather than speculations based off secret stuff found in games.

5 Likes

Huh, this is weird. It says I’m offline, but I’m clearly online…

1 Like

4 voters. That’s a low sample size if I ever saw one - that could wildly misrepresent the real data. So I say don’t draw any conclusions.

6 Likes

I guess you voted for internationalism. Good!

EDIT : Here is the link of the shoutbox.

https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/shoutbox/66?u=blackjacksike

1 Like

That happens, if you have the site open but have not done anything for a while, (usually while tabbed out or something) the site will register you as offline. I’ve had this happen on multiple occasions, and usually having the site open for a couple seconds fixes it.

EDIT: I just noticed your post was 3 min ago. That’s less than usual, usually I only notice it after I’ve been browsing other stuff for an hour or something.

2 Likes

I think that if you have interacted with discourse in some way in the past 5 minutes, it should count you as online.

1 Like
One day, the whole forum will fear my Omnipresence Wrath! @hhyyrylainen will be the only one to know it in advance. Everybody else won’t know it before it will happen. It can happen tomorrow. It can happen next month. It can happen next year. It can happen anytime.

As Artyom once said, “I’d do that any day, anytime.”

2 Likes

I’m the first one to get the “Crazy in love” badge. @blackjacksike FTW

2 Likes

That probably has something to do with your constant liking of, well, everything.

4 Likes

I found a weird bug in Metro 2033 (non redux; i didn’t find, it was found by somebody else).

1 Like

will there be banana cheats?

3 Likes

today i learned that nintendo was founded in 1889

3 Likes

We got a thread for this.

I DON’T NECRO POST MY FRIEND. i don’t do that…

3 Likes
Very interesting video @hhyyrylainen! I always thought that Pong was the first game, but I don’t believe it anymore. It is a relative question. However, I didn’t watch the entire video, due to it being a 1 hour video.

Complete heresy. When Ahoy uploads an hour long video, you watch an hour long video.

4 Likes

Y’all are underestimating the power of 2x speed.

3 Likes