THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah, I see it. Sorry, your reply could have been very well an answer to my previous post. It would fit the situation here.

iā€™m making it, and you canā€™t stop me! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

1 Like

Couldnā€™t find out where to stick this at, but here
Slime%20Girl
Something I made while I was bored. Hopefully itā€™s an improvement from the last thing I drew in paint.net

3 Likes

Good sketch, BowlDang (can I call you like that? thatā€™s how it sounds in my brainā€¦).

You draw better than I do.

EDIT: I went on Wikipedia, and it seems they really need donations. I want to donate on Christmas, but will it still be alive at that point?

how about donating a little bit of money, then on christmas, donate a bigger amount of the green stuff?

I myself canā€™t spend money on the internet, because I donā€™t have a credit card and Iā€™m under 18 to get one, so can u donate a dollar for me? Wikipedia is the best!

3 Likes

sound :smiling_imp:

How ironic. The movie clip is in Australia. :-]

Please tell me this post was satire

4 Likes

Do you mean mocking you or your post?

My answer would be your post. :crazy_face:

I almost turned blind after I saw @thunderā€™s new pfp.

1 Like

ā€¦oh. Pretty sure itā€™s breaking at least some rule. Hey @thunder please keep the forum sfw.

1 Like

Its just my waif and shes just being you know, I dont know how its called. Its sfw.

1 Like

Unless I missed one profile picture, Iā€™m not seeing anything nsfw in thunderā€™s profile picture.
Anime profile pictures are not banned.

1 Like

Is this above all right?

1 Like

it seems alright, but trumpā€™s face is SO UGHLEEH. also, He is a Greedy Climate change denying Nazi Capitalist pig.

1 Like

It looks like too much of a meme to me. So Iā€™m deleting it

Oh, yeah I see it now. I mis-read the pfp and thought it was something else. Sorry thunder!

you mean mis-viewed? you canā€™t read photos, you know.

Heā€™s also a dummy without any knowledge of politics and strategy.

EDIT 2: I donā€™t care about the capitalist thingy though. However, I like free healthcare and education. Just donā€™t put the taxes too high. I also despise communism as well as fascism.

EDIT: @OmnipotentFNarr, why is your post considered as a response to hhyyrylainen?

because he is responding to hhyyrylainenā€™s post, what did you expect?

1 Like

I thought he was talking to thunder.