THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

7 Likes

So will the engine change allow users with Intel integrated graphics run Thrive, or am I mistaken?

1 Like
Is it technically 3D or 2D? I mean, does Godot handle 3D very well?

Godot can do 3d but i heard its not the best at it

We’ll see about that when it gets Vulkan. hehe

Bump!

If this: Thrive in Godot tech test runs for you, then yes.

It is 3D, just like before. Thrive hasn’t used 2D rendering for the cell stage at any point.

We are almost done with having all of the Thrive graphics in Godot, and so far there hasn’t been any missing features. I’ve heard that Godot has really good 2D, better than even unreal and unity, so perhaps compared to that the 3D in Godot is nothing special.

I’ve been gone for way too long. Enjoy this slightly disturbing drawing while I familiarize myself once again.

Her name is Catherine

6 Likes

i guess it never skips leg day.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people are panic buying toilet paper for COVID-19. You’re not gonna shit yourself to death.

6 Likes

I’m taking that as a challenge.

3 Likes
I just began playing System Shock and it’s an amazing game (for its time of course). The old cyberpunk music is great, even though it doesn’t make the game scarier, which is fixed in the next-to-be released System Shock (remastered version). What’s scary is that controls are not what people would expect of a regular FPS, but once you know the controls, you get used to it. As for the enemies, I find the mutants scarier than robots, for they take several hit before being killed when robots only take 1-2 hits to die. Anyway…
Anybody else on this forum has played System Shock? What do you think about the game?

Fun fact: My game crashed and that’s why I’m here. Does it crash often?

Bump! Someone answer please! The forum must not die!

For some reason, I always start playing games long after they drop from popularity. Like, I just started playing Destiny 2, and I started playing Skyrim last year.

1 Like

I am homeschooled so covid-19 has changed nothing for me. Also where are covid-1, covid-2, and Etc…

The 19 in the name refers to year it made an appearance, or atleast from what I have heard.

2 Likes

COVID-2 would technically be caused by Sars since it began 2002.

1 Like
It seems that someone knows about mildly older viruses.

COVID-19 is basically SARS 2.0

1 Like
Maybe it will become another Plague Inc. Scenario. Speaking of Plague Inc., I’m trying to get the Mr. President achievement on Mega-Brutal, but it’s quite difficult to get 3 stars for Parasite and Fungus.
It was quite easy for Bacteria and Virus though.

It already is a scenario in plague inc.
Also I want to tell you all of a youtuber named call me Kevin who I think is very funny if you’re okay with vulgarity.

yes,it’s in the name of the virus itself, SARS-CoV-2.