THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Not in a million years. blackjacksike will be the first to ascend.

1 Like

“i knew the forum WAS dead, and i felt i need to revive It” ~mechanicalPumpkin

Seriously guys, If the forum was dead , i dont know what is alive

I didnt know It was dead, really.

@LordLovat I meant dead as in the forum was lacking in active users or content.

Wdym? Thats what i said!

Oof then i must not have understood it.

By the way how many users of this forum have played Spore?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

99,9% of users

“Hey there. I think being impressed with the potential and idea is the reason most of us are here. That and disappointment with Spore.” -Solitarianhttps://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/hello-people/2520/3?u=lovat_2006

1 Like

To be honest with you I’ve never played Spore I am too broke. I will play Thrive though because it’s free and better than Spore for all I care.

2 Likes

Fs for not having the experience of enjoying SPORE, loosing It, discovering thrive as Hope and get to we here, PLEASE

1 Like

I still play Spore. It’s not bad when you play it not as an evolution sim but as a creation tool.

3 Likes

If you want more freedom when it comes to creation in spore then I suggest you download some mods that enhance the editor feature. Although you probably won’t be able to share your creature…

Except I got Crazy in Love first haha.

2 Likes

The achievement is actually related to running out of likes. There is a limit to make sure that people don’t like every single post they see.

2 Likes

@MechanicalPumpkin you might be able to beat everyone in post count, but can you beat me in reading time?

1 Like

I’ll try. Do you host any forum games by any chance?

i dont, but why u asking?

People who host forum games usually have large read times.

I have a @Deus ability (yes our favorite oomnipotent being) that alows me to fart with my hands, look a person that also has that ability:
I am the only in my school(afaik) and in my family.

1 Like

I am afraid to click on that link for some reason. Also what allows you to do that?

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
Oh and i found you on some comments in youtube
SERIOUSLY YOU WERE THAT GUY ALL THE TIME?
And dont be afraid of the link*
except if u are a fartphobic*

Did he have the same profile picture, and did he have the name “Flaming Pumpkin Productions”? If so, then that was me.