THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

yeah, leaving that account to die, never opening it again

You mean the backwards hippo?

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen then how do you pronounce Aang?

If you right click a thing and copy the link to it, then when you look at the link if the link starts with community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com then that thing is hosted on this server and takes up space. Basically if you drag a file onto the reply window, you are uploading content to this server.
Youtube videos do not, and cannot take up server space here. Youtube content is always hosted on youtube, Google wouldn’t let you use Youtube to play video content from anywhere else.

It isn’t a Finnish word, so I’d try to go for an English pronunciation.So hopefully close to what a native English speaker would say.

1 Like

And also have you played my summer car?

I have not. I’m not sure what this has to do with anything.

Also due to recent meme posting, I’ve been inspired to write an explicit rule that bans posting non Thrive related memes:

1 Like

@Novam I see you have changed your profile picture…

do memes related to forum users, like the one i posted a couple of posts above, count as non-thrive related memes?

I don’t think they count as non thrive related memes
Because they are related to the thrive forums, which is related to thrive itself

makes sense, but we should do what the mods want.

They are posted in a thread reserved for new art created by the forum users, and that’s all good.

If posting random memes or other low effort stuff is allowed, the forums are going to be flooded, after all these forums are meant to try to build a community around discussing thrive and keeping up interest for the game.

The forums were made for mostly intellectual discussion so the memes can go into the discord server I think

Why is there so many people online?

I don’t know. :thinking: The forums in general have been a lot more active the past few weeks.

1 Like

that is mostly because of you i guess.

I think during one of the april fools all the name got changed to be goat related on the old forum based on the goat incident

wait what is the goat incident?

the goat incident probably deserve a write up on it own but basically on march 20th in the old forum there was the shoutbox where it all took place and there was just a new moderator Atrox and Stealthstylel accidentally called him a goat which sparked a a lot shenanigans and it was also learned then that the mods can changed the user username so there were alot of name changes from the mods and the user changing themselves

i don’t remember much about it and someone else can explain it better

1 Like

I guess so. But as I said before I am only as active as the community is.

Btw I am about 1 eighth done with the line art in my new animation so far

for some reason i logged out of my account in all my devices, how did that happen?

i dont log out when i leave the forums so that’s a bit weird