THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Maybe his father was an atom? Idk

Imagine if this

or this

plays when kikygames returns? :crazy_face:

edit: thinking now I guess i should have posted in the shoutbox its a very alleatory thing to deserve a post in topic

Perhaps so… I mean there is a very low chance he will come back

I have 3.8 million siblings, too.

That’s a lot of siblings

Since I am technically your offspring because of quantum mechanics and all does that mean you are a parent? :thinking:

What can I say, I’m the lord of time so I necro a lot

People complaining about on-topic necro posts are worse than the actual necro posts.

1 Like

Doesn’t really fit in any other thread and making a new one feels excessive.

Behold, the mini project I’ve been working on for the last month or so:

It’s a video essay about Diplomacy, a WWI- themed board game. It’s only my second ever video essay thing (after this one: ParaWorld: Was My Childhood a Lie? - YouTube) but since the last one went down so well I decided to make another.

8 Likes

Your video actually made me want to play that game, so I guess that good job!

1 Like

what happened to your forum game?
i never got a chance to play.

I’ve been trying to study a real life kiosk to find out about objects for sell there and their prices. I haven’t come to a conclusion yet. My job was made harder because taking photographs was not permitted.

i do not see how that is important to the game.

He seemed to look for a shop with lower prices for what they sell and I have no idea how high the prices are in a kiosk, so I tried to get my information by studying real-life.

so? that is no excuse to take so long, we do not care if it is realistic or not so just make stuff up, we do not care.

Yeah, I’m back, so it should continue.

welcome back! hope yo dont leave again

Oliveriver’s editing skills have improved a lot. I’m liking these types of videos, but I understand if you can’t do them forever, because those types of videos take a ton of time to make

They do take a lot of effort, that’s true. It’s fun though, and I’m learning a lot.

I have a few more ideas for more but given it’s taken a year to make two I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1 Like
@zenzonegaming. what was the meaning of the “Bore Ragnarok” joke?

It is some inside joke within the CallMeKevin fandom I think