THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Is it just me or searching topics function isn’t working?

3 Likes

Yeah, I tried using it after you said that, I wrote something i posted once, and it did not work, so that’s a thing

I saw someone report that issue a couple of days ago on the discourse forums. I hope the next time I install forum updates it’ll get fixed.

so
elrakrez was the last shoutbox poster!
congrats!

So we don’t have a shoutbox anymore?

1 Like

It’s broken right now because some plugins were disabled.

1 Like

Shoutbox will be gone as long as this issue isn’t fixed by the babble plugin author (or someone else):

1 Like

The shoutbox is a thread now?

when i click on it, it gives me a message that says the page is private or doesnt exist.

Wait, are you able to see the shout button?

i cant
i bet everyone cant

1 Like

That’s cursed

Yeah I can’t see it, so probably TeaKing is right

1 Like

Yeah, it is at the bottom right.

I found this post on Reddit, would this be any use for the project?

2 Likes

Pumpkin has been strangely inactive recently, why’s that?

I mean, he has posted almost daily, but only about one or two posts. Is this the downfall of the Mechanical Pumpkin?

Uhhh…

5 Likes

It’s because I have school and also because I am currently active in a wiki for a book series (I think I have like one thousand edits there now but most of them one from posting in roleplays) so I’m kind of losing interest in keeping my role as speedrunner of the forums but still following the game’s progress. Who knows, when I can actually learn how to animate properly I’ll begin posting more in the forums.
Also I am very active in the Roblox game A Bizarre Day and fairly active in its community so yea that might explain some things.

4 Likes

I suppose it shows what’s possible (at least with gdnative that they used). But once again that has 0 code shown. Can’t use what isn’t available.
Also I’m kinda disappointed that no one has mentioned Thrive there, especially as we use Godot.

6 Likes

I’m spacefaring, now give me Barnard’s Star

3 Likes
What security software should a Linux user have?

I literally have not noticed that until you mentioned it.

1 Like

Right now the only people who post here and aren’t spacefaring are LordLovat and I.

3 Likes