THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yes, but what is beepis?

Yes, we deserve that cute beepis. Did you draw it?

Oh, the picture? Yeah. That isn’t beepis though, that’s just his manager who is a robot built in an underwater civilization and shouldn’t exist.

it need some beepis, and a leviathan behind him like in Subnautica

Sorry, I guess I forgot about the category. I’ll remember that (TellTale vibes).

You know there is a math plugin, right?

M = \int X + Y
$$
M = \int X + Y
$$

Yeah but like the math there is still very clear without it

I don’t know; it feels neater.

$$
D = \frac{33}{50}L \cdot (1 - 4 \cdot P \cdot p), where
$$
D = \frac{33}{50}L \cdot (1 - 4 \cdot P \cdot p), where

D : Distance per hunt
L : Path Length
P : Predator Population Density
p : Prey Population Density

$$
D = \frac {0.6617L}{\sqrt [20] {{Food_{Sources}}^7}}
$$
D = \frac {0.6617L}{\sqrt [20] {{Food_{Sources}}^7}}

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX

GIVE BEEPIS. NOW. awufoagau

Yas has, beepis, with reaper or ghost leviathan. Or one of the below zero ones.

Would you rather only talk by saying ‘print’ before everything sentence you say or only count in Hexadecimal?

I thought Chinese was the most spoken, followed by a tie between Spanish and English!

I don’t speak noodle

I think English has the most speakers, but Mandarin the highest number of native speakers.

Also,

Hope you get well with the least amount of suffering!

3 Likes

That’s right.

I thought Mandarin was very close to English, and I wasn’t sure which one had more speakers. (Though I was sure Mandarin had more native speakers.)

I learn mandarin in college, but I can’t write an advanced paragraph if my life depended on it

I am learning Portuguese Sign Language (difficult in covid times, since sign languages are a new concept to me and communicating with someone would make it easier for me), Toki Pona and Lojban. Toki Pona is almost done. It’s only grinding now to learn the 120-130 words and commonly used expressions. With the sign language I’m only still at numbers and letters, but I noticed the resource I’m learning from doesn’t have that many more sections, so seems like I’ll have to look out for a new one once I done with that one. In the future I’m considering learning Esperanto and Latin. I’ve actually read through a good Latin book, but I got stuck at a section and have stopped for now. I think it is meant to be used in conjunction with a teacher.

Hello Thrivers, I’m not really active on these forums but I’ve long had an interest in this game. I just felt like popping in to say that I’ve played the latest release for far longer than any previous release could manage to hold my attention. I’ve caught myself actually craving to play it.

So yeah, just a random interjection with the purpose of sending some appreciation the way of the devs :slight_smile:

ps I always get happy when I see a new livestream!

13 Likes

As a reason to revive this thread, I’d like to show the Game of the Year Award!

EDIT: Sorry for politics, but Trumpet is finally gone!

Cheers!

REEDIT: I demand answers!

3 Likes