THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The only technophobic tribe I’ve seen was in Metro Exodus. You know, the electricity is a sin crazy old guy named Silantius.

*double post

Hey @IceDjuro, have you made ThriveOS for ARM CPUs too? Because I was wondering whether I could use it on Raspberry Pi 400.

WAit, why is ThriveOS always colored in blueish turquoise?

There’s an OS for Thrive? I’ll keep that in mind when I next build a PC.

What’s it like?

It’s like Linux and comes with its own theme, along with Thrive pre-installed iirc.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Building blocks of life!

Nice call

Nice Misc King, hhyyrylainen.

Thank you.
I finally managed to make a post here that no one felt like replying to.

5 Likes

Why does no one seem to have little miscellaneous problems? If I said something sufficiently boring even I could become misc king. This truly is a travesty of boring perportions.

IDK, do we need a king? There are not many people in our little forum.
And does not a king need people to control them? There is no king without a population

It’s an honorary title

Um, heres a misc question: If you tried to go at the speed of light, while standing straight up, what part of you would melt first?

Umm, at the speed of light you literally can’t melt. It’s relativity, you lack the ability move through time, so you would either just be molten, or you wouldn’t.

Hmmmm u right
I didnt think of dat…
Smol brain moment
Uh…t i m e t r a v e l

No, you haven’t. I felt like blocking your streak but simply decided not to.

hhyyrylainen will remember that

by TellTale Games

that’s a complex way of saying that you didn’t felt like replying to him.

3 Likes

I was mainly opening the forum everyday trying to get the 360 days badge, I failed to notice the lack of activity.

The answer is that you wouldn’t have enough energy to get to lightspeed as you need infinite energy (AFAIK) to do that. Instead at extreme speed (assuming low enough acceleration) you would probably hit something like a hydrogen atom and that collision would have enough energy to be equivalent to a truck hitting you.

So they wouldn’t be hit by a Smooth Criminal? Shame, guess I have to remove that from my To-Do List.

You’ve been hit by
:clap: :clap:
You’ve been struck by
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hydrogen atom with the energy yield of a 19 kiloton thermonuclear warhead
bass guitar riff

7 Likes