THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

lets make a new banana cu- i mean club i meant club

on a related note, who was the first regular on this forum?

I don’t even know where to start with getting that information…

why is Belgium used a cuss word? why not ohio.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thrive meme contest #2

@hhyyrylainen can you put restrictions on the underwater civilization discussion like what you did to the slavery discussion please. My mental Stability and low chances of getting banned NEEDS it

1 Like

I see it is picking up again… it is done. I wasn’t as brutal as with that other thread so I set it to every 8 hours but set it to last until next month.

The fact that you can’t answer him is more maddening

just had a meal, i had a nice steak with roasted onions but it fell off the table, had 4 pieces of toast with ketchup instead.
#feelsbadman

Why hastags, just why

No, me first!

Me too!

proposal: a facepalm react emoji. if its too hard it doesnt need to be usable on every post, just BurgeonBlas’ really.

7 Likes

It is done.

2 Likes

much thank. yk this is what i love about this community. the mods and devs are nice, community minded people and the fans are nice, development minded people i return. so yeah i just passive-aggressived myself into getting a new way to show my displeasure with people’s arguments. the world is good.

2 Likes

I died inside today when I didn’t see my post getting registered. and then I felt joy again when I saw it got posted and it was only a connection issue

Don’t go to the discord

ohhh that sounds suspenseful
also. i dont. its muted. i never enter that server

As long as you don’t refresh the page, your post should stay locally in your browser, so you can try submitting it later.

Or at least only visit the general, development, bug reports etc. channels

i check announcements and development sometimes

I got banned so the negative feeling is partly because of that