THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

what if they use something other than gunpowder?

I do believe that Kerbals from Kerbin utilize explosives, though just use it in different ways.

Gunpowder’s pretty universal. It’s literally just sulfur and some other elements. There are other ways to create explosions through chemical reactions, it’s just that gunpowder is easily controllable and obtainable.

One word: Decoupler Stack

1 Like

Speaking of which, will we be able to choose what kind of projectiles our species use? For example weapons of Humans usually use metal shells or arrows. But what if our species wanted to use something like Clay pellets or something hard like stone and more could that be a thing? Of course the weapons would have to be adjusted to take that ammo.

Better then 6th dimensional hyper space crusaders uh i think not

@Rednascar11, 5 months later?

Well, this post has been necroed. Mods!

:man_shrugging:t3:
(Why must you exist 20 character limit)

It’s actually 10

Oh i thought it said 20 character limit

we should suspend rednascar for being a nuisance (and threatening me with a small fluffy dog) : P

LoL
Im just joking around

In all seriousness stop necroeing. Its incredibly annoying.
Follow this Flowchart:
Is it older than 2 months? No -> You are free to post
Yes
|
V
Is what you are saying worth saying? In other words, will anything be lost if it is not said? No -> Then dont post
Yes
|
V
Then post

2 Likes

How do i delete my account so im no longer a nuisance

you never post again!!! (i think you are only kind a nuisance)

:fu::fu:
(Screw you too)

Why has the quality of posts gone downhill super fast?
Almost everyone better step up their post quality before I have to take further action.

5 Likes

beep boop boop beep.

when i tried posting it:

i was just joking!

Nothing says we can’t launch axes at higher tech levels, seeing as the atlatl exists.