THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Sometimes I wander randomly through an outdated space simulator forum, looking for addons for it. It’s so strange how there are still active people in that place, as if it’s something unnatural.

1 Like

what with all the talking dog films in the 2000s, Beverly hills chihuahuas, airbud, airbuddies, cats & dogs

1 Like

another creepy thing is the errors in the neopets servers causing peoples neopets to get eaten by a stray who took their place

I thought this would be funny, probably wrong
IMG_20221123_071336

2 Likes

i dont get it,

but i think its funni

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gartic Phone

How can I not qualify for the Community Edition? You mean if I don’t have a Microsoft account?

Last time I remember using VS for C#, I remember it being at version 9.0 or 10.0. Hmm… I need to do some research.

Update: I’m so stupid; I was unconsciously talking about C# 9, not .NET 9.0. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Meh

Good to know. I know that it might sound silly of me, but I thought different IDEs had different ways of treating sln files since Eclipse can’t work with VS sln files (I think at least).

Vive la France!

Nature has murder, Thrive has to show murder. And it’s not like other games don’t have murder.

1 Like

Commercial users with enough revenue or employees (I think the limit is like 5 employees or a couple of million in revenue per year). So it’s basically a free trial to get commercial users whose programmers are used to it to have to pay for a bunch of licenses.

Well IDEs usually have their own project formats, which is a pain. For C# the standard way to specify projects has become the csproj and sln files, so when working with C# you are good. I would guess that if Eclipse has a C# plugin, it would probably depend on msbuild and would work with csproj files.

But for example if you use C++, all IDEs will have their own project formats. Except CLion uses CMake files directly so you skip the step of having to generate platform specific build files.

Happy Thanksgiving!

On another note, what team do yall want to win the world cup?

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don’t really follow soccer (?) much

3 Likes

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving (I think…) Second, I’m not much of a soccer fan, but

ESSE ANO O BRASIL VAI LEVAR O HEXA! AQUI É 100% JESUS! OLE OLE OLE OLÁ :brazil::brazil::brazil::brazil:

Yes, in case you’re wondering I’m the Brazilian who likes soccer the least

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I don’t have much of anything else to say, so I’ll end it here.

1 Like

happy thanksgiving! I don’t really care about soccer either, but i want Brazil to win because i live there, of course B)

1 Like

Happy thansgiving to all
Edit: Anyone thinks that Burgeon is just a troll at this point?

1 Like

Oh no, Americans have overtaken the forums again.

I think I’m quite close to arriving at that conclusion, because surely no one is that unaware of how their interactions appear to other people.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

to everyone who american, i think its an happy thanksgiving!

luckily, I not an American soo I will watch from afar

2 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Gartic Phone

I’m Canadian; thanksgiving was in october.

What did he do? I saw a bit of his arguing in the slavery thread and thought it was strange at first sight, but didn’t pay much attention to it. Also, why bring back the subject of his personality? Did he come back recently?