THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Your old (oh oh oh)

3 Likes

Damnit, now I want that badge too

2 Likes

Can we make serial liking a punishable offense? It’s really annoying to to see you have 37 notifications and none of them are new posts and they are just spammed likes not even likes for new posts you made.

2 Likes

@Aquos @&/₫₫:&:₫₫:&;,’nxjsjekansnfnclsljffnksoa@&&@:@|„$|€€

:frowning:

3 Likes

I can see what you mean. I’m sorry, and I’ll stop now. I didn’t really think this true, for which I apologise.

3 Likes

Make serial liking against the rules or something, and you get a warning for it
It’s not like the badge is necessary, anyway

2 Likes

Who get it?

3 Likes

69 freakibg likes what the belgium is wrong with you

3 Likes

Are you related to satan because your both goats @aquos

3 Likes

Alright. I understand that you are mad at me, but that’s no reason to triple post. If you really want to keep doing this, then do it in pms (I honestly don’t care, just don’t double or triple post)

5 Likes

For a minute I thought that Aquos genuinely liked my posts, then I read this thread
 hahaha

5 Likes

We need to study the modus operandi of the serial likers in order to catch them, and for that we need to think like one starts liking everything in sight

4 Likes

So when you’re serial liking stuff you get a badge but when you’re serial killing you go to jail ? Alright :neutral_face:

6 Likes

It’s not like they can stop you from getting the badge

6 Likes

It’s the sign for prisoners that you’re a kissass :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Like :heart:

7 Likes

@Evolution4Weak is serial liking!!!

4 Likes

@Oliveriver @hhyyrylainen anybody please help me :frowning: i cant take the serial likers

3 Likes

You and me both man

2 Likes

god have left us

2 Likes