THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

If they would, they would be more belgiumed than the Elders from XCOM: EU(thanks, @Omicron) whether they do it intentionally or not (belgiumed if intentionally because AIs are meant to serves our needs without thinking and belgiumed if not intentionally because… well they would not know what they are doing, hum…).

blackjacksike.exe crashed and became a Blue Screen of Death.

That’s why mods exist… .

EDIT : *double post

So is XCOM elders being retarded the new Thrive meme?

1 Like

Just wanted to share this with you guys:

“the problem is, that everything sucks”

That’s a good motto to live your life by

3 Likes
Hey guys, I’ve heard Brazil started burning Amazonian forest, which is terrible! Why?! To farm animals and make agriculture better?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We need to stop this! Else, the Earth will be ruined!

While this is terrible, I would be careful before pointing fingers. The political divide in the Brazilian government is extremely hostile, and both parties are blaming each other with propaganda. I wouldn’t be surprised if the president was doing this, but still, we aren’t completely sure how it happened.

1 Like

Damn, and they dare call themselves “democratic”. I hope forest will stop burning, or they will pay! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

Just kidding. As Petyr Baelish from GoT said : “Sometimes, those with the most power have the least grace.”

EDIT : For some reason, the quote from you was deleted in my post. :grey_question:

It seems there is no 2251st post, that yours is the 2250th and that mine is the 2252nd.

Hum, nevermind. Apparently, it’s that my post counts as three posts (2250, 2251 and 2252). What the hell happened?! Maybe the thread is becoming too long and that we need to create a new one. I’ll do it.

system 13 mins — Automatically removed quote of whole previous post.
And quantum’s post is 2251. It’s not being buggy at all

It shows me that’s the 2249th post (QuantumCrab’s one)

FYI: the post that is being counted it the highest one on your screen, unless it’s the latest post, which shows up a bit earlier.

2 Likes

Thank you @Omicron . By the way, I didn’t know you were a moderator.

I am officially not, but I have been given the ‘leader’ rank, which is above regular and grants some basic mod powers, with exception of things like banning users and stuff.

2 Likes

Also, how does the Microbe, Multicellular, Sentient, Tribal, etc. ranking work?

How many posts for each rank?

You mean the badges?

That system is different from the other ranking system. The microbe one is like from the old-ish forum, which changes purely on the amount of posts you’ve made, and the other one is a function from Discourse, which is based on things like likes received, likes given, posts replied, etc.

How in the… you somehow managed to turn your older comment into a reply to my post, even though my post came later.

(But yeah, the other system does work with badges, and the exact amounts of posts are not told on purpose, though you could probably just check how many posts people with which level have)

2 Likes

:expressionless:

1 Like

Sad, nobody knows the truth and forests are burning.

2 Likes

I think I’ve posted the limits for the ranks twice. I guess i’ll post them once again in: Thrive Ranking (Microbial to Ascended)

Also, I deleted the pointless v2 talk thread.

The post limit is 10000 per thread. So get posting.

2 Likes

Good to know that there is a maximum of 10’000 posts. I’ll try to remember.

We are only like 20% away from that max, we should be good until 2030