THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

It is a very good reference: belgium that’s why it may not be replaced. And it will always be funny when someone doesn’t get the reference.

Xxxxxxx belgium lads

Edit: it’s not censored… someone should get the censor working real quick

1 Like

Hello everybody! I may or may not have stopped paying attention to Thrive for a while, personal stuff and all, but now I am back!

1 Like

Great! as you have not been here in a while, ill let you know that i joined!

Not to exciting for you probably.

I didn’t expect anyone to remember me, but it’s always nice seeing a new face, so hi!

Welcome to the new forums!

Blaze it,bois!

hãy thét nó đi, các chàng trai! (vietnamese for what you just said)

Nope thats not even correct

i am ashamed then, because i used google translate

it said lets scream it,boys

Huh, i typed in what he said, i guess thats google translate for ya!

Google translate is extremely broken for any language that isn’t very similar to English. In Finnish for example it makes very hilarious mistakes that makes it obvious from even a single sentence that it didn’t look up in its dictionary of known sentences.

The second sentence from this post is translated as: “For example Finnish people have very cheerful errors, which make clear even one sentence, that it isn’t searching from its known sentences.”

1 Like

well in vietnamese there is a lot of diffrent ways you can write stuff so maybe there is another way to write blaze in vietnamese that i don’t know

It’s mostly fine from a Dutch perspective. Though there’s one relativly normal (if very specific sentence) that comes out rather… nsfw in English. The sentence is fully correct, but google translate just chooses all the ‘wrong’-sounding words.

Yeah, people have made memes out of google translate, such as taking a source material and google translating it through several languages, then back to english.

My errors are never cheerful :frowning:

Yes they are crodnu, have more happiness

Edit

Feels like the good old days

1 Like

HD Video of a cell.

3 Likes

Anyone seen this video about thrive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJqHUZYz720

5 Likes