THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

You [expletive].
You absolute, absolute [expletive].
I-I usually don’t care about this kind of [expletive]. But this… this is too far.

2 Likes

too far? THIS is too far: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIJ6xQcmViorH5C_1JbhA9x7v2GFCwKoJ

playlist by me by the way

2 Likes

Why Do certain avatar have a blue glow around them

…they do?
I sure as hell don’t see any blue glows.

1 Like

Your avatar glow too…

I think that might mean that they’re online. Although on my side they have a green ring when they’re online.

That can’t be it.some people who are offline still have a blue ring

Odd. I’ve never seen blue rings around users at all.

1 Like

The blue glow means that they started the topic and were the last one to reply,I think.
This is a discourse feature.

2 Likes

What a 10d pause that was

NINE DAYS LATER

Illuminati comfiremeddddddd

Wait since the shoutbox is a thread does that mean the shoutbox count toward our post count?

1 Like

(the world may never know)

I hope it doesn’t.
I don’t think it does, at least I feel like a few people would have way more posts if the ones in shoutbox were counted.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

As long as we don’t end up post-fishing akin to how the like-fishing was

1 Like

I tried searching for a way in discourse to not add posts from certain categories to people’s post counts but I didn’t find anything.
I don’t want the first person to reach the ascended post limit to be someone who just posts in forum games.

1 Like

Why is everyone so passive-aggressive against the forum games ? Like honestly even if you reach ascension just by posting in game threads, what’s so bad about it if the person has fun ?

3 Likes

I think it’s mostly because the post count is a way of showing others how active they are in the forum (and how long they’ve been here), and FGs can easily get you a lot of (sometimes pretty low quality (see: the “Thrive Vending Machine”-thread)) posts (also, this may just be because I don’t participate in them, but multiple threads in there look like they have nothing to do with Thrive, so it doesn’t really show how much you participate in the “Thrive” part of the “Thrive Community Forums”)

1 Like